The 'Chick has arrived!

hotroddchick22

Good Monday morning everyone!! Fresh new site, it's beautiful! :D

If anyone doesn't know who I am, I am a Hotroddchick that doesn't have a hotrod (yet). I grew up with the FSRA in Calgary and now I'm in Dead Rear looking for a house and a hot rod.

Happy rodding!!

Welcome Chick......glad you were able to find us after they turned the 'lights' out.
With all the good deals out there your still lookin?
Look forward to meeting up with you, being in the same 'hood and all.
Greg.
(my wife doesn't call here neon a hot rod either, but occasionaly refers to it as a sports car ....hahaha)

Welcome Chick......glad you were able to find us after they turned the 'lights' out.
With all the good deals out there your still lookin?
Look forward to meeting up with you, being in the same 'hood and all.
Greg.
(my wife doesn't call here neon a hot rod either, but occasionally refers to it as a sports car ....hahaha)

Sports car?!?! Psshh!! HAHAHAHA!!! LOL!! I wouldn't even call mine that. Yes, it's a 2-door; but if you've seen it, or heard it, it doesn't deserve the title of 'sports car'. I usually call it the 'beast'. It's a '96 and that year, for some reason, the primer didn't stick very well, and I think '96 was the only year they did the periwinkle blue/purple color. There's a few neon's of that color running around town, but you will notice all of them have paint peeling somewhere. I'm one of them! :D

We're waiting until we are settled into a house and know that we have enough money to buy a new car.

Hi there Chick, I just joined up and I'm in Red Deer as well, (and driving a Neon daily). Good luck house hunting. Are you looking in town or acreage? Scott

Right on with both of your adventure's..Not easy house hunting. The prices scare me big time........
Tough to find the just right car but it can be fun lookin.
Hugh..............

FYI there is a '53 Belair 4dr sedan for sale in Delburne, looks to be a good start on a nice driver. Clean 235, minimal rust in the usual places, sun visor and all trim is there.

Good to have you back, HRC22

Welcome again there hotroddchick.Remember one thing patence is a viture.It seems to fall in your lap when you wait