Stirling Car Show and Flea Market April29-May1

Decent show for sure ! one of the better ones that are left ! Will be there and now know where you are Chris be plenty thirsty by time reach your area.

Cheers Shane

Drop by Shane,I'll have the watering hole open all weekend! As for socks and track pants,good luck ,that's the Barrie flea barn you're looking for,not Stirling!
There is always good vintage iron here for sale too,you just have to look for it,or ask a few guys. This IS the show to attend in Canada!

Chris I will come by and ask you where the socks and track pants see you guys at the show Mark.

Ha,ha, I'll have a few nice sets aside for you Shorts. Get here early enough and I'll have a cool one for you too, how's that for customer satisfaction?

Ha,ha, I'll have a few nice sets aside for you Shorts. Get here early enough and I'll have a cool one for you too, how's that for customer satisfaction?

I have a couple pairs of holey socs I might put on my table for sale if you see them with a bunch of old hot rod mags that will be my place.;)

I'll be out as early Saturday as I can..... last year I turned up Sunday after lunch and 3/4 of the place was empty. Stapley did you get my e-mail order??:D

Gonna try make it this year but i work weekends and already burned up my holidays. Haven't been there in around 10 years last i remembered was a good show lots of cool stuff there.... reminds me of the drawer i have in my kitchen that has everything you could imagine needing just a matter of lookin hard enough to find it.

I'd quit my job if it meant missing Stirling,ha,ha....

And I'm DEAD SERIOUS!

Square, got your order, let me do a little digging tonight.

So if this is an all week-end thing , when is it best to go
saturday or sunday. Looks like I,ll be
heading to sterling

O.K the that clears that up Saturday the 30th, And my Favorite ..:)
Sunday May 1 (My Birthday) ...... Maybe I can buy myself
a present !!!!:D

Woah Boys!

Just so everyone who has not attended the Stirling Flea Market knows, this is no Barrie Flea Market. Yes, there are few, if any, new socks to be had but it's also no where near as big as Barrie. It's usually a great collection of old tin and hopefully hard to find items and everyone should sheck it out at least once in their lifetime. If I remember correctly it is the size of the community football field and surrounding track as well as the gymnasium at the recreation center. If your bringing your old car the show area is on the North Side of the Rec. Center and spots are limited!!!! Try to get there early if you want your car in a decent spot, otherwise your parking along-side the road or in the Rear Lot (as I did last year when I arrived at 10:00) with the general public.
If I'm way off base regarding this outing please update this post, just wanted to let the air out of this post a bit. IMO its a nice traditional, friendly place and show but I'm not sure I'd drive 3 hours to see it?!?

Hey guys just called Grant Walker the show is only on Saturday and Sunday. Friday is set up day only show starts on Saturday.And I got to work but i think i will take a drive up on Friday anyone going to set up on Friday?

I will be set up about noon on Friday,taken a bunch of stuff down for the family already and there are quite a few set up already on Thursday night too!
In my opinion ,if you think 3hours is too far to drive,you're not much of a flea market person to begin with! There is by far more cool stuff here year to year than any other sale in Ontario if you're really looking for interesting items!