2011 Cruz in S'toon

Bash and scratch

Supporting Member
Just a few shot of the cruz last weekend,, I did not take as many pics this time round! Also nice to not see a pile of the boys in blue on 8th str. this year,, I guess they finally got it!!:cool:

here goes..

DSCN1120.jpg

DSCN1121.jpg

DSCN1122.jpg

DSCN1123.jpg

CopyofDSCN1128.jpg

CopyofDSCN1129.jpg

DSCN1149.jpg

DSCN1150.jpg

DSCN1151.jpg

DSCN1153.jpg

DSCN1154.jpg

DSCN1152.jpg

thats all I took this go round hope you enjoyed thanks for peekin in..

Bash

PS not sure what happened to the pic of the 36 pick up?? wasn't taken that way or loaded that way?? maybe it will correct itself?

Last edited:
...Thanks for the pics there Bash. I didn't get there this year. Had to work all weekend... However I am heading to S'toon on Saturday Sept. 3rd. Will take in the Shifters Show & Shine at the A & W on 22nd. Up for a coffee?
Stan. ............

Thanks for posting pics Bash love that 60 Chevy got my name all over it. The name is Mark.:D

I thought it was a nice weekend. Didn't plan on or want to go downtown Sunday but ended up there :D

What was the deal on "The Blues Bros" car, said something about being a real movie car.....didn't the movie use Plymouth Furys.

What was the deal on "The Blues Bros" car, said something about being a real movie car.....didn't the movie use Plymouth Furys.

Shaune I think what it said was it was a lot car from the movie,,, thinking it was one of the chase cars?

Bash

Hey Bash, nice pics, haven't been up to the cruise in for years. Your buddy's 40 looks great. Pat.

...Thanks for the pics there Bash. I didn't get there this year. Had to work all weekend... However I am heading to S'toon on Saturday Sept. 3rd. Will take in the Shifters Show & Shine at the A & W on 22nd. Up for a coffee?
Stan. ............

Sorry Stan had relatives in from Calgary and had previous "family" stuff :(scheduled for me! Didn't make it.

Bash