Move a garage

jack it up ,stick a coupe of logs under it and drag it where it needs to go, there must be someone with a diesel truck that wants to show off around there:D

Garage has a concrete floor. Have to cut the bolts and get her up in the air. Place where the garage is going is under water right now. New houses next door have left me much lower than them so I have to build up about 8 in. this is going to be the kind of project that I will do when I have a bit of cash and some time. If it gets to much of a bother I will light her up and fill the area with dirt. Really would like to save it. If I tear it down City won't let me build another so that's why I would like to save it...

Lots of good suggestions here, but I haven't seen mine yet so I'll throw it in here. If it's not on a hilly area, can you jack it up a few inches and put some pipes under it to roll on? I moved my garage on cement pony walls that way, it rolls really easily and easy to steer by angling the pipe. You would need to likely lay down some 3x10 bridge planks for the pipes to roll easily on though.

Ground is very uneven and soft. I found a guy with a sissor lift. Will lift 10,000 lbs. I will have to brace it up and level the ground. Should be able to lift it up and drive it where I need it.

Garage has a concrete floor. Have to cut the bolts and get her up in the air. Place where the garage is going is under water right now. New houses next door have left me much lower than them so I have to build up about 8 in. this is going to be the kind of project that I will do when I have a bit of cash and some time. If it gets to much of a bother I will light her up and fill the area with dirt. Really would like to save it. If I tear it down City won't let me build another so that's why I would like to save it...

They shouldn't have been able to do that without putting in swells so the water runs away and doesn't pool in your yard.

How about a small crane or boom truck. I've seen them cut a hole in the center of the roor, allowing room to drop cable inside and hookup..

Sad ending to this story....bottom 4 ft of garage turned to dust when I jacked it up. Just too much dry rot to fix. Saving a few boards to build a shed but the rest will be a great bon-fire when the burn ban is lifted....marshmallows anyone?