Glow in sky over Queensland

A_Tinsmith

Supporting Member
I feel it is my duty to warn All people that the glow in the sky over Brisbane is due to the candles on John's Birthday cake. It may be May 04 here, but it is 05 in the land of OZ. due to the time difference between Canada and Australia. There is no need to call out the fire brigade or declare an emergency.

I wonder if this is the year that John will achieve his goal (in life) of becoming the Dictator and Lord and Master of Austalia.

Hope you have a GREAT Day John! Happy Birthday!!

Cheers and Beers,
Ralph and Kim

John you sneaky bugga, you're not even listed on the CR Calendar.
Happy Birthday anyway mate, hope you're having a good one down there. You'll be a day older by the time we see tomorrow.

Last edited:
Happy birthday,my friend.

Wow.....all the birthday greetings you dish out and now you are on the receiving end of things.

Have a good one :)

ww0207-04-1.jpg

Many happy returns my friend..and get your e-mail fixed ..

Hope your day is a gooder John. It was good to hear from you and Jan yesterday thanks again. And be sure to keep us posted on your new projects.. Happy birthday mate! good on ya and many more!

Bash

Happy Birthday John. Eat as much of that upsidedown cake as you can. ;) :D

Well, well, thought you would be "sneaky" and get past it before we could wish you a happy birthday.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:):)

I thought with all the crap we have been fed about global warming, and how it is making all the changes in our world we were witnessing a southern edition of our northern lights.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN !!! Hope you have a great day !!!

JOHN!!!!! Not telling us doesn't stop you from aging like the rest of us. Enjoy your birthday as each day this side of the dirt is a good one.:D:D:D:D:D

Happy BirthDay John! Hope all goes well and better there for you on this day! Or night...and we will be still havin the BBQ here in your honour...even if it rains a bit!
Cheers,
Greg.

Thanks very much guys.

Today being the 5th here and the 4th there it wont show up there until tomorrow on the birthday add on here, well I have to go down to the local cop shop to do a statement from when the truck I was driving at the time got stolen and used in a ram raid on an ATM machine, the detective rang me yesterday to organise me getting down there, man what a nice guy, he rang back a few minutes later and said because it is your birthday we can make it another time if you like, my comment was mate it is just another day but I hope you have some good coffee there haha, no only instant.

We laughed at Techeads upside down cake comment.

So thanks very much to you all and I will be making the most of it for sure, shame I can't get drunk eh.

My Mum when she was alive reminded me once that I didn't think I would live beyond 32 for some reason, I know I was a crazy bugger back in my early life and had many friends pass away back then. So now I am into my 60th year 59 today and looking forward to getting up to more crazy stuff, fancy a man of my age having sights set on trying for a world record on the salt eh and building more toys ......... I tell you what you young guys, 59 is not old like I always thought it was. So I will go on chasing the dreams and living it up as much as I can. So I'll tip a Coke and maybe 1 J.D. and enjoy another year to look forward to.

Give 'er shit John.......!!!!

I look forward to your salt car escapades !!!!!:):)

I guess I will have to come back to go to Lake Gairdner with ya...