Fuel injected 302

Kustomshoebox

Ok does anyone have one in a vehical? I just want to know where FORD put the vacume inlet for the power brakes? The old intake I took off for the carberater, has the vac inlet behind the carb... the new intake..no vac inlet... WTF? probably not a big deal as one could probably be machined in... but still a pain in the arse. pics please?

It was at the back of the upper intake. But it kind of depends what year you have. I want to see your intake when you are done. Are you still doung a dual carb on an old EFI intake?

If your using the truck upper it should be right up top, heres a pic.

On the car upper it goes on the under side of the upper intake 'hat'

If your not using one of those uppers your gonna be drilling a new hole for it.

Scott

Last edited:
not using the upper half at all... just the lower, now mine is from an 89 bronco... theres a flexable ( not overly flexable, but it bends) tube from the middle of the intake on the passenger side, could this hole be used for the vaccum if it was plumbed to the back of the block on the outside of the intake?

as for carbs.... 4 holley 94's in a line. going to make up an adapter to sit up top. one carb for every two cyl. i dunno if it will work, but looks cool in mock up

The vacuum ports are in the top half that you aren't using.
Let's see some pics! I thought of that idea when I pulled the top of my 302 off to change the gasket, should look and work great!