Cruise to Yellowstone

Fargo Dad

Anyone else from the Mainland going on this run?
I've booked in for Anacortes for July 30th, so I can meet up with the Island Crew the morning of the 31st as they get off the ferry. It's then off east with two more overnights booked (Moses Lake, Washington and Missoula, Montana) before arriving in West Yellowstone. 2 Nights there and then home.

Last edited:
Anyone else from the Mainland going on this run?
I've booked in for Anacortes for July 30th, so I can meet up with the Island Crew the morning of the 31st as they get off the ferry. It's then off east with two more overnights booked (Moses Lake, Washington and Missoula, Montana) before arriving in West Yellowstone. 2 Nights there and then home.

Fargo Dad!! I just talked to lori, & there are 12 cars so far with a couple thinking about it. Moses lake & Missuola clubs are going to have a meet n greet for us.... frank

1 bad 56... We'll have pics coming out the Wazoo by the time we get back. one guy from Cumberland is going to calgary for a wedding then coming to Jellystone in his Model A. I think we is gonna have a gooooooood time!!!!
Frank:D:);):eek:

We did the Yellowstone thing a couple years back. It was really good. We left out of High River AB for that run with 26 cars. We had a great time.
What day are you in Missoula? We have some cars headed through there August 1st on the way to Bend Ore.
Russ

I just hafta figure where we are staying there. I will let you know here. Maybe we can get together there and say Hi. :D

Cruise details

Where do we go to find further details of cruise. Did a Yellowstone run in 2008 and could be up for another depending on timing etc.

Russ (E83w) ........ You gonna be out this way over the summer???? It would be great to tie up and have a COLD wobbly pop? We'll be ion Joseph Ore for they're show in June and in Spokane for GG's in Aug.

Cheers Les

Last edited:
Les, we are heading to Bend Ore. for the Flashback cruise on the first weekend of August and then we are going to chill out in Bend until Wednesday and head out to Crater Lake and other places to do the tourist stuff and then we go to Portland for a couple days and then we will be going to The Dalles for the Crusin the Gorge show that weekend. Then on the Sunday we head home through Spokane.
We are also thinking of going to the Road Kings show in September. Just trying to do something different each year. I have no idea what we are doing in the early summer months as yet.
Russ

I'm in...But where do we find any info as to where to stay along the way, when to meet in Anacortes, where to meet in Anacortes, etc???

I'm in...But where do we find any info as to where to stay along the way, when to meet in Anacortes, where to meet in Anacortes, etc???

Mark... glad to hear your on board, Fargo dad is also coming.Traveling partner to Anacortes. I think that makes 12 cars. Couple more over still thinking about it. Frank;):):D

I'm back...............too nice to be on the 'puter this week end.
Hey Mark, glad to hear you're coming along. Want to run together to Anacortes? BA and I are going down on the Monday, July 30th so we can meet the "Islanders" on the 31st as they get off the big boat from Sydney.
We're staying at Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn. Never been there before but it's on the Ferry Landing road. Figure we can't miss the Island parade from there.

I'm back...............too nice to be on the 'puter this week end.
Hey Mark, glad to hear you're coming along. Want to run together to Anacortes? BA and I are going down on the Monday, July 30th so we can meet the "Islanders" on the 31st as they get off the big boat from Sydney.
We're staying at Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn. Never been there before but it's on the Ferry Landing road. Figure we can't miss the Island parade from there.

Bit of a change in plans..............the Island "Folk" can't get a ferry from Sidney 'til 12:00, arrive in Anacortez between 2:10 and 3:00 depending on whose site you believe..............Mark and I and the wives may head to Moses Lake from here. Frank says there's people joining in all along the way. We're booked in for a 3 day cruise and show in West Yellowstone as well.
Should be a great time.
Anyone else thinking about it as yet?

15 cars on board!! :eek:Theres'a bunch of cars coming down from Calgary & will meet up with us in Missoula. Ther're on their way to Bend Ore.:confused: Don't know how many yet!!:rolleyes: Frank

Yellowstone is a blast! Karen and I drove our T-bucket down to their 25th anniversary run back in 1995. We were the only people from Calgary that year.