new to the community,

1966 belair

Hey guys, well last night I met a gentleman by the name of mike or mark "shorts", I'm not 100% sure, but I picked up some steel wheels of him, and he told me to sign up and talk to like minded people. About cars and car stuff.

A little about me, I'm from ontario, I have a 66 belair, as im sure most of you have figured out, its all stock, I just had the 2 speed power glide rebuilt. Now im just going to do wheels and maybe electronic ignition.

Well that's all for now. Hope to talk and see you guys soon

Welcome to the site!!! We are all freindly here so you will enjoy the chatter I'm sure. One thing though........I will be first...........pictures! The tap..tap...tap...tap will begin if you don't post a photo or two.:)

Welcome to this great site 66belair.I told you that they will bug you for pics so tap,tap,glad you joined up.See you on the road Mark.:cool:

Tap....tap....tap !

I will show you mine if you will show me yours? :D

66chev1.jpg

(66 Impala for sale)

welcome and a big howdee from the No.5 party place in the world...Calgary.

Still no pics..tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.....

In case you think you've just joined a tap dancing forum, you haven't, the tapping is the sound you hear when the members rap on their computer screens to wake you up and post some pics of your '66.

Welcome to CR by the way.

Giday and welcome here 66, I had a 66 4 door post Impala years ago, great car and had a lot of fun in that, mine was built right hand drive in the Oshawa plant and exported to New Zealand. I had always thought about fitting a 350 trans but never did, I thought the 3 speed would have been great for the hills. Nothing wrong with a PowerGlide though, I run one behind the (BBC) Big Block Chev in my roadster.

Anyway join on in here and enjoy the company.

Welcome here, glad you joined us. Jump right in & enjoy this great forum
Don't let the nagging of about pictures get to you. "Resistance is futile & you will be assimilated" so get us some pics and soon you'll be one of us :eek:

wow thank you all,

i can already tell that you seem to be a lively bunch and like to chat. im at work so i dont have any photos of my baby at the moment,

i wanted to ask if anyone has tried putting 295/50/15's on their belairs, and if yes, what should i keep an eye open for. i just dont want to buy them just to realize they dont fit..

oh and by ontario, i mean ajax ontario, about 65 kms east of toronto.

Thanks guys.

1966 belair photos

I just found some pics on my phone that ill upload, one is when we drove back from winnipeg, and one is near my house i hope you like.

i know the car needs a lot of work but, im working on it when i get time.

i hope you like

ok,,, so how do i upload a photo..
thx

Last edited: