Stirling Car Show and Flea Market April29-May1

I was at last years flea and I have to say it is one of the better ones to attend. Not sure if I can make this years show/flea.

I'll be trying to get there on Sunday.
Best show I've seen for old tin!
My friend is supposed to be there with his 5 Mopars.

How is the swap meet section? I mean is it more parts? or more socks :(

I am still hunting for parts, but for some reason I never find parts, but end up with tools......

No parts at this show ,just socks,ha,ha. Think this will keep him away Pete?
Truth is this is probably the best flea market I attend through out the year, some of the coolest stuff on earth shows up here for sale, I can't hardly wait to get there again.pre-booked as usual,drop in to see me on the corner kiddy corner across from the French fry trailer in the dead center of the sale. I'll be selling very little stuff,have nothing much that I want to get rid of anymore,but should be painting onsite if the weather co-operates again this year. Drop in for a cOol beverage or just to say hi,Pete,I have a little something for you buddy!

Keeper,
One of the best swaps I've been to. Not many swaps carry '58 Chevy stuff and I walked away with quite a bit last year.
Lots of parts at this one.

58Chevy stuff? Hmmmm,you've met Lew Carlaw then. He is a close family friend of many years,I actually do a bit of stripe work for his body shop from time to time.

Defiantly a fun show never miss it. I can and have given up Barrie but never will give up Sterling. It was my long time friend Mike (Uncle Zs) favorite and last flea market last spring (R.I.P.) UNCLE Z. It was at Sterling last year he told me he thought he was sick but the Docs couldn't pin it down. Its not going to be as easy to do this year with out thinking of him.

so here I am with the winter blues still and am thinking of attending sterling
how big is it, and can one find a great "deal" on vintage tin
I've been searching for a project since Nov. and just haven't put my wrenches on one yet . Been to barie of course which is huge, and I know waterdown, how does sterling compare in size and volume. Wife wanted to go to Montreal so I was thinking of leaving early and passing by;). What can you guys tell me of it
thanks
Herc:)

Not much real tin but lots of real olschool charm and real people. If you show up and dont buy any thing I bet you will leave thinking you got some thing for nothing if not just the experiencing of the way the car hobby used to be.

Hey guys never been to Stirling got to work on Saturday but if no rain will drive out on Sunday need some new socks and track pants. Hope to see some of you guys at the show.

Have to admit I got a smile just reading your reply
maybe I'll just go and buy a diecast toy bank and who knows
might even pick up a cooler:D. Since I saw a coke cooler trailer
I've been itchin so since no project yet I'll probably do a trailer first
call me back-asswards:confused: but It's killing me as spring is here and
I can't fire up the mig:mad:. By the way how large is this show (sorry a newbi at sterling)
Thanks
Herc:)

Hey guys never been to Stirling got to work on Saturday but if no rain will drive out on Sunday need some new socks and track pants. Hope to see some of you guys at the show.

not much of that there if my memory serves me right

sad to say but mostly CAR STUFF

heres a few pictures from last years,
IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

it may be smaller then barrie but you will find more parts here and alot less walking