Where is Scottinbanff?

Hi, Riekie,
Apologies for that.
I can't remember when I last logged onto CR, but I've been chucking my life into boxes or out the door.
Been sick after surgery as well. Doctor is a schmuck, to be polite. There was also a psycologist involved who didn't seem to be well himself.
I 'quit' the Fed, but they screwed me around so I got the Union involved. Might be good, might be a shitfest...
Either way, I'm piss broke but feeling great...except for the lingering white stuff.
Loaded 100 bales of hay next to '53 Merc fenders/hood.
Hope it doesn't catch fire...

Missed you folks too. Especially your jokes.
I'm going to be homeless on April 20th, mostly by choice.
Going to get the camper from Salmon Arm, ride the horse and dick around for the summer.
Hoping for some school in the fall in Cowgary, but we'll see.
Happy to be away from the poision of working for the gov't.
There's some benefits, but you have to experience the acrimonious relations between management and staff to appreciate why a lot of gov't workers are so difficult to deal with.
It's part of the culture.
And I'm almost free...

Party on, Canadian Rodders
scottinbanff

Wow, sorry things suck for you right now. I know you had some surgery awhile back and I do know what working for the government is like. My Husband worked for the gov. for 27 years. Good pension stuff (I'm thankful for that) but the rest is crap. Take the summer off to regroup and get back on your feet. The good weather should be coming around to your neck of the woods soon. Breath deeply and replan your goals. You'll be okay. Take care and check in once in awhile;)

Hi, Folks,
Nope. It don't suck (apologies to any language buffs here...at least I try to punctuate, and use the 'our' English, such as, 'colour' 'neighbour').
Damned Yankees wrecking the language...

Plan is to head for the trees, ride the horse, and get seriously drunk on worthy occasions.
Oh, and find a place to move closer to Cowgary, for school in Sept or Jan.
That's plan 'A'...unlike that punctuation joke with the 'a' dude.
Plan 'B'?
Less drinking than plan 'A', but more goofing off.
Fair trade, I think.
Hi, to you too, Ewald. If I'm not babysitting (sounds lecherous, eh?) Fatass, I'd love to see what you're working on. Longshot. Invision has freaky cool stuff, too, but it's too close to Ottawa for me.
Besides, there is an election here, and the Tea Party people are getting antsy.
Might be too redneck for their city style of retentiveness (is that a wore?...is NOW!).
Later, Kool People.

scottinbanfffornow

Oh...
Lots of good people work for the Gov, but they assimilate you (like Star Trek, The Next DE-Generation...hosers...)
Then the Gov sucks the life out of you.
Good pension, yes. EVERYONE deserves that kind of a pension, but the Feds split it with CPP. If your pension is over a certain amount, they 'clawback' (that's right, they take away the CPP you paid into), so it's not gold plated.
MP's...now THAT is huge stinky money after only 6 years of work.
That's right.
Six
The number between 5 and 7.
Pension for LIFE.
Who's getting it dry up the ass?
Joe Taxpayer.
So, get out and Vote, right?

Whoops.
Rant.
Apologies.

I smell a beer...
Later