INVADE THE SNACK SHACK LUMSDEN MAY12TH

rustydogs

HOSTED BY THE RUSTYDOGS COME FOR A BURGER AND BRING YOUR RIDE ENTRY FEE A TOONIE. PRIZES AND A GOOD TIME FOR SURE... MAY 12TH AT 12-4... LUMSDEN SK..

I think this would be a good place to go. Too bad it is the same weekend our big swap is on. I would love to see some of your stuff. Maybe another show in your area.

...Its a good way to spend the afternoon. One of the first get togethers of the year. You sit around and visit and yak with people. Don't even have to wash the bugs off. Usually average around 75 cars. Last year it was cancelled due to lots of flooding and the Shack was ..well.. in the water. I was by there the other day and it is now protected with a dirt enbankment. Not really needed as no snow mean't no flooding this year.
See you there.
Stan. ..................

If I wasn't dealing with a big concert in town that day I'd make the drive out. Maybe next year!

...Snack Shack Show & Shine has come and gone for another year. Nice sunny day, good turn out.
I grabbed a bunch of pictures. About 35.
...May take a while here. Getting a lot of grief out of Photobucket today. Keeps freezing and shutting down my computer... :mad:
Stan. ............

029.jpg

031.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

Getting a lot of grief out of Photobucket today. Keeps freezing and shutting down my computer...

I had the same issue yesterday trying to post. Just about fist through the screen time. Thanks for persisting.

..Yes it is John. Its a 41 Mercury with some of the hood and fender trim shaved off. Its a local car thats been around a long time. Goes into hiding every now and then. I think it was a couple or 3 years since I last saw it...
Stan. .......