Sub Humans(thieves) Re-visited

Hey guys If you were ever considering any kind of surveilance equipment for your shop, don't put it off too long. Some things went missing back in March and I got a system at the time.

I got hit again last Friday. I was out in B.C. when it happened. This time I had cameras and the Police get a copy. Wether or not they will act remains to be seen.

Doug.

...I've said it before and I'll say it again.... When caught they should be taken out back and shot and pissed on. ...........
Stan. ............

...I've said it before and I'll say it again.... When caught they should be taken out back and shot and pissed on. ...........
Stan. ............

I think the Americans tried that and forgot there was a camera.

Hey guys If you were ever considering any kind of surveilance equipment for your shop, don't put it off too long. Some things went missing back in March and I got a system at the time.

I got hit again last Friday. I was out in B.C. when it happened. This time I had cameras and the Police get a copy. Wether or not they will act remains to be seen.

Doug.

Timing is about right...you would have replaced the missing items by now through the insurance company.
Hope the cops use the footage.

Stan. ............

Piss on them first unless you only plan to wing em.

...I really have no use for thieves....
Stan. .....

z911.jpg

Doug

What exactly was stolen?? Can you put out descriptions so members and others can look out for em??

Unfortunately I feel the Police need to get their chance to do their jobs, But for certain if I don't get justice I'll be tempted to publicise the video.

Probley its some one you know...:eek:Its like as soon as you leave there back for more.Given you another kick when your down.They need to be taken out back and disappear down that deep hole you got behind the shop..;)