Car Show breakie

Let me check with my itinery director and see what comes 'UP'!! We had sorta planned on 'sleeping' in this saturday....:rolleyes:

....I know both Bunny and Bill will probably have cars in the show but what plans they have before they get in is....????

Count me out.
Too much stuff to do Saturday.
Going to the show Friday night, our car club has a special meet and greet with "Big"

I won't be making the breakfast connection. I have a work commitment on Saturday, and going tot the show on Friday night.

I'll be working the show so come by & say hello (I'm a poet & did't know it:D:D)
I'll try & sneak breakfast at Tony's in on my way to the show so count me as a definite maybe.

Can't make breaky or the show on Sat.............driving to Seattle and then off to New York City on Sunday!

We are

10bill.gif

Count me out.
Too much stuff to do Saturday.
Going to the show Friday night, our car club has a special meet and greet with "Big"

Can I be in that car club too, hey Spike hey??? I met Big Daddy back in the early 80's, he was quite the legend back then.
I'd love to go to breaky, but we're heading down to Seattle to catch an afternoon Mariners game.

Old Fart n Fartette, party of 6 (or 8 including us, LOL). Prolly ALL going to the show aftrewards (entry to Tradex, for most at 10:00??).

Count me in for one. I too am working the show so will be at Tony's a little early.
Hope to meet and greet some of you at the show. I'll be the smiley one in the KMS CAR Parts booth. :D