Swap Meet in Melville

mr57

The " Rail City Rodz & Relics " are holding a swap meet @ Melville,Sask. in the parking lot of the Extra Foods store along Highway #10. The swap meet runs Saturday & Sunday, June. 2nd & 3rd, from 9am to 6pm. There is no admission for shoppers. Items for sale will range from anitque car parts to restoration projects. There will be concessions on site both days. There are spots open and free of charge for vendors wishing to bring there own car related items or restoration projects they wish to sell. The vendors must bring their own tables. So if you are looking for some parts, or you would like to be a vendor at the swap meet, you can contact Aldon at 306-728-3404 or 306-728-9457. Hope to see a lot of car guys out!

Alright guys. Who packing up parts that you've been tripping over in your shop or garage to bring out to the " Rail City Rodz & Relics " swap meet this coming weekend? Even bring down a project car or truck on a trailer if it's for sale. If you have a whole trailer full of stuff or just an arm load, bring a table or two and set it all out. Even if you want to take the rod out for a drive, come on down. Hope to see a lot of guys out to sell and/or buy. There will be a vendor there for burgers and such.

Hmmmmm...wonder if I should pile a bunch of stuff in my trailer and drag it out there? I don't have a lot, but it would be nice to sell off some of it.

...I am going to head over on Saturday morning to have a look. Yes, I will have a bunch of cash in my pocket....
Stan. ......

Hmmmmm...wonder if I should pile a bunch of stuff in my trailer and drag it out there? I don't have a lot, but it would be nice to sell off some of it.

Sure thing Al. Bring what you got.

And Stan, you must have a truckload you could bring with you.:D

Hmmm. Methinks I might have to load up the trailer and drag some stuff. Anyone need 55 Pontiac fenders?? 56-7 four door hardtop stuff?? A 12 bolt posi? T tub or 2??

...Yep, I got lots of parts to sell off, but, Saturday afternoon, about 3pm, when Myrna gets off work, we are headed to Pike Lake by Saskatoon, with Boler, to take in the Annual first Sunday in June Show put on by The Saskatoon Coachmen..... Sort of a two event weekend...
Stan. .......

Last edited:
Hmmm. Methinks I might have to load up the trailer and drag some stuff. Anyone need 55 Pontiac fenders?? 56-7 four door hardtop stuff?? A 12 bolt posi? T tub or 2??

Yepper, George! Be sure to load up your trailer and bring it all down. Everyone knows that you've got " stuff " to bring and sell. I'd sure like to see the stuff that you've been hiding. The more club members we have out, the better. I'm starting to tear my garage and dad's shop apart tonight getting parts to load up.

...Yep, I got lots of parts to sell off, but, Saturday afternoon, about 3pm, when Myrna gets off work, we are headed to Pike Lake by Saskatoon, with Boler, to take in the Annual first Sunday in June Show put on by The Saskatoon Coachmen..... Sort of a two event weekend...
Stan. .......

Busy man you are there Stan. Sound like that would be a good weekend.

Can I just show up with some stuff or do I need to pre-register? I'm not 100% positive I can make it.

Stan. .......

Stan are you going to the Draggins apreciation nite on monday as well?

Bash

Something just came up this evening and I have to run to Moose Jaw early early in the AM, will try be there by 1:00-ish with my stash... :)

...Hey Bash, can't make the Draggins on Monday night this year. Got help coming to replace garage doors Monday........ continuing saga of dreaded house renos. .....:(
Stan. ..........

tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap,tap,tap,tap,...you know what we are waiting for (Report and pics).