Red Deer BBQ-May 5th pm

CDNflatlander

Supporting Member
I would like to offer up our place again for a BBQ Saturday afternoon/eve of the May 5th Swap Meet. This is for the crew here and their immediate travelling companions.
This year dinner off the BBQ will be beef burgers, and some kind of Veggies as my Wife ensures that we need them too. Bring your own refreshments, and plan ahead if you are drinking is all I will ask there. BBQ will be fired about 5pm.
No rush declared or implied for the afternoon / evening; there is room for campers, storing of treasures and lawn chairs too....any left-over wives or children will be enslaved.
Please email me if you are planning to stop in for dinner, for obvious planning reasons. Last minute visits are fine, but you may be hungry :eek:
Cheers, Greg.

wssltd(AT)telus.net Now you all know to use the email 'at' sign.....

Footnote: There are no pineapples or farm animals on the claim, but plenty of marshmellows and Cheezies. No claim that this will be the 'best meal' had or consumed, nor is there any outlandish claims that this stop over will make you more popular with the opposite sex/and or/ a better/faster driver.:D

Hey Greg, it's been a while
Well I,d like to say a definite yes but I'm waiting on flight details that may or may not appear for or after the weekend
It's only to go to head office for three days, gotta love company planning on things, so count me out until I count myself back in?
Regards to Karen and ya family
Martin

Will not be making it to Red Deer this weekend, relations in town and there're leaving sometime on Saturday.

That is good of you to put that on Greg but mate I can't make it this year, I thought I said ina couple of year time :), we have something else linned up for my birthday already :D

Well look at all these guys 'No-Show' hahaha....
Martin & Brian no prob of course....And for John, damn all this effort for your B'Day! Well next they say! :D
Weather looks good, see those that are able to make it.
If you need a map, send me the email, and I will get it off to you.
Cheers.
Greg

Thought I might be able to sneak away later to see the swap and still make the BBQ, however, the Grandson is now coming over in the late afternoon for a sleep-over. Kind of ends those plans.
Think I will take him cruisin' for a few hours.