In Tadays (local) fishwrapper

Old Fart

....that'd be NEWSPAPER for johnny37, in the Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows Times theres an ad for the 30th Annual Swap Meet, Maple Ridge Fair Grounds, Sunday April 15th!!

Wonderin' (cause I can...), was this one supposedly cancelled or the Fall one, or BOTH???

Riekie, I stopped in at George Perkins place and he and Kenny both pass on their regards. George has started to tell me about a certain Chevy (owner & driver) that USED to campaign out at Mission.

Got any pictures you'd care to share with us????

The Spring Haney Swap Meet is definately a go again this year.

Parking issues have been addressed with the addition of more parking at/on the north/west corner of the park, and oh yeah, remember when 'special parking' was available inside the gates for Classics/rods and special interest vehicles???? Well that is NO MORE.
Now there is a $2.00 charge (PLUS occupant fee) to get that same parking inside the gates....

Now that would be a cool place to have a swap meet :D:D

emc25-1.gif

....that'd be NEWSPAPER for johnny37, in the Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows Times theres an ad for the 30th Annual Swap Meet, Maple Ridge Fair Grounds, Sunday April 15th!!

Wonderin' (cause I can...), was this one supposedly cancelled or the Fall one, or BOTH???

we will be in portland for the grand daddy of swaps....(for us lotuslanders anyways...)

Well, I went to the swap meet and wondered around for a couple of hours finding nothing I needed to drag home. Ran into an old friend I've known since I was 14 so chit chatted abit about his 40 Ford and my wagon and went home.

We also went home with no 'must haves'. Turned out to be (as usual) more of a social gathering thing for us. We were back at the 'Estates' by 10:30ish.

First person we ran across was the buyer of our old T Touring. He has a new V-6 lined up for the car, should make a difference in the 'drive'!!!