Wiring Harness

kwasyd

MOVED TO HELP GROUP.
does anyone know the name and contact details for the fellow in Saskatchewan (I think Saskatoon) that does wiring harnesses?
I need to get one made up for my LT1.
I had his name and number and spoke with him.. but I lost it some how (i.e. bad organization skills).

Last edited:
I am a MECP Certified installer with several years of experience. I do full rewiring of classic cars. I can fabricate new complete wiring harness's, Ignition systems, engine wiring, complete rewire, troubleshooting, etc....... no job to big or small

*Flat rate prices - saves you $$$
*Mobile sevice- I can come to you
*Fast professional service

Check out my website http://www.advanced-tech-sk.webs.com

I also sell and install mobile electronics aswell, cd players, amps, subs etc...

Please Call 1-306-280-1573 for more info or a free quote I am based out of Saskatoon, but can travel to Regina

This the guy? On kijiji Saskatoon.

Tony Sacher is the fuel injection and computer guru in S'toon he is most likely the guy you mean. Al is also a very capable fella does excellent work as well but not sure he is as savy with the programming as Tony. He is also quite reclusive and quiet. So pretty sure its was Tony you talked to.

Bash

Last edited:
I talked to that guy from Sask. at the Red Deer swap, yepp he knows his sh!t but was also quite the a$$hole :mad: when I talked to him. As soon as I mentioned that I bought a Painless kit but was still interested in his product he started talked down to me and giving me the cold shoulder. After talking to a couple other people that tried to deal with him they got the same treatment.
His price for that harness was only about $100 cheaper then the painless and I found a couple guys now locally that can play with the computer.
Just my opinion, sorry if I was straight forward about this guy. But when there is a posible sale to be made you don't treat the customer like an idiot.

For the extra $100 I would keep buying the Painless and just get the programming done here. that my $0.02

Cooter and I are getting ready to do our fourth Fuellie. All have been LT-1's The first two used Howell's harnesses and computer re-programing. The third is a Choice Auto set-up. This next one is a Street & Performance harness and computer. I prefer Howell's to Choice Auto and the price is about the same. I find Choice Auto's program too aggressive for me. I found Tony to be very independant in terms of "no flexability" I asked for a long "trunk harness" so as to locate the ECM in the trunk. of my '34. He wouldn't do it and told me to go somewhere else if that was what I wanted. Tony was very helpful when I needed info and advice, however. I avoided Painless because their harness runs the engine in stock configuration. You need to keep the EGR and VATS, so I'm told and have to run the Mass Air Sensor. I chose to run the MAP sensor (Speed Density) because of space constraints.
Mike

Follow Up

Well it was Tony I was thinking of and I did order a harness from him. He was nice enough to me but I have heard from many he can be cranky. We will see how this program works. It is an Impala SS program.