Vintage Cruisers - Portage la Prairie

ledzled

We have our first A & W Cruise Night coming up Friday May 27th. We'll have another the following Friday, June 3rd. We've got some give-a-ways and such, and I'll be there playing a few tunes... keeping the night rolling! For those who may not be aware, the A & W in Portage la Prairie is in the west end of the city, near the Portage Mall. I was out at a car wash near there last night washing the Chevy and it was such a beautiful night. Hope we get the same on those dates!

By the way, the club's annual show and shine is coming up as well, Sunday June 12th, once again at Island Park. If you have any questions.. you can message me for sure! :)

Thank you ledsled for posting. Is that your Caprice in the pics? I had a 66 a few years ago, 396, t400. It was a very nice cruiser. We toured the Atlantic provines and the New England States in it.

Looks like a great setting and a good variety of cars, thanks.

Do you know who owns the red Olds?

I was there, it was a great show and a ton of cars. we had perfect weather, in my opinion, and my 7 year old son got to honk an iaaaah-oooooghaaaaaah horn! big stuff for him!

Good to see HotRodLiz is still active in the car culture. No sign(s) of her 'partners in crime', Barb or Cathy there though....

Nice coverage too, BTW!!!!

Thanks. Yes. That was my Caprice.. white with black top. That Boss 302 Mustang only has 41,000 miles on it! Nice car. The registration card in the window of that red Shelby said it was from Alberta. The only thing missing was a little Essex truck...and a man in a kilt from Neepawa! Oh yes..and Stan!

Nice batch of pics, Lorne! Sorry I missed the show.

Good to see HotRodLiz is still active in the car culture. No sign(s) of her 'partners in crime', Barb or Cathy there though....
Nice coverage too, BTW!!!!
Barb & Cathy are still active out here. They and Liz still take a hotrod vacation (Lipstick Run) every year. Liz isn't much for web forums which is too bad, she'd be quite welcome as a Canadian Rodder.

Thanks. Yes. That was my Caprice.. white with black top. That Boss 302 Mustang only has 41,000 miles on it! Nice car. The registration card in the window of that red Shelby said it was from Alberta. The only thing missing was a little Essex truck...and a man in a kilt from Neepawa! Oh yes..and Stan!
Well, I could have shown up in my kilt, but sadly car shows aren't the same when you're a spectator and not a participant. Plus I was busy working that day. Maybe once the Essex is a roller again I might trailer it down to a few events.

AL, Liz USED to post on here quite regularly.

Wonder where their Lipstick Run will head for this year??