Updates…

JohnnyBgood

Supporting Member
Time for some updates on your rides..I’m still on the search for a spindle for mine…bc and Washington state proved fruitless.

I doubt it's a lack of available parts but more so a lack of listing due to very limited demand .

I’ve crossed reference the knuckle and a few guys on flea bay say they have them..but the part numbers are different and all they say is the “should “ fit..if they dont simple pay the $60 US shipping fee and send them back for a refund..scammers

Just rolled out of the garage today for the first time this year. New to me 15x7s on the front with a 205/50 tire.
About the same overall diameter but an inch wider.
The only real change after a couple health challenges over the winter.

Attachments

• 20240503_111453~2.jpg
    20240503_111453~2.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 10
Any clearance issues with the wider tires?..know what you mean about health issues..getting old sucks..

Any clearance issues with the wider tires?..know what you mean about health issues..getting old sucks..
The wheels and tires are both about an inch wider but the wheels have an inch more backspace so all is good.
I've been looking for these wheels with this backspace a long time in many places, turned up in an ad on Fbook about 80 miles from the house.