UPDATED SEPTEMBER 24: About Photos

Admin

Administrator
Hi Everyone.

A Few Things:
  • As many of you will have noticed, there is a "How-to" in the Resources section about uploading / inserting and, yes, it was put there in advance of going live just to get you acquainted. It will remain there as reference.
  • This morning, I added a thread in the Admin Stuff - About Photos section "About Photos / Posting Photos". Please have a look at that HERE. It will remain as reference and will be updated as required.
  • I will be turning on the permission for image loading for Supporting Members shortly.
  • Lastly, please adhere to my request that, if you need to practice the upload function, do so in the "Photo Test Thread" - also in the Admin Stuff - About Photos section HERE.
In the meantime, if there are any questions about either the tutorial or the "About Photos / Posting Photos" post I made this morning, please ask away.

Supporting Members, you should now be able to upload / insert photos and post in Classifieds.

REMINDER: Please use THIS THREAD to test the upload function if you're unsure. And, I will clean the posts out over time.