The board seems more participatory

PG409

Supporting Member
Is it just me, ignoring the tattoo thread, there seems to be a lot of
intensity and participation now.....the new former lurkers are chirping in
and oldtimers seem to have a lot more to say!!

Keep it up!!:)

For some, its the "post count frenzy".......for others it the novelty...you know like when you get a new car.......
For others its the new speed (i think it's back)
For guys like me who took 5 years on the old site to get 1,000 posts, I will soon dissapear from the radar...:D
Mike,

I know I will participate more - the new format is great. But I have to wonder about it when I see a thread by a kid wanting to get a tattoo that attracts more attention than threads about hotrods.

I think it's just cause it's new and it's the first week-end ..It got runing on a week-end with lots at home..

The tatoo jo-jos will come and go..but they are in what we call the chat,or disscussion part of the board, which means that pretty much any subject is ok as long as it's not a war raging..

With individual headings or sub titles you can just ignore the subjects you don't wish to participate in...And some times there are other things besides hot-rods and cars that are equally important to many of us, hard to believe but some of have other interets besides cars/hotrods..

I work at pulling wrenches all day and some-times I just to chat with some of the guys about what ever, or from time to time I need a little rant to clear my sinus's..I am sure there is room for all of us unless it went totaly south and heaven forbid turned into a tuner board..even though many guys probably drive tuners for the groceries..I think we can all be friends..and as long as main theme is about rods, classics, muscle, special interest cars, and customs..this will remain the number 1 board for Canadian Rodders to keep in touch and to share COMMRODDERIE...there will always be an odd burp as we are as imperfect as our cars..fatchuk

and,............................. if we 'ignore' the tatoo jojo's,..... they 'will' go!! i will not answer that stuff anymore!...............

Davey...When the hair on the back of yer bag raises you will have yer rant too...:eek: :eek: we depend on yah....:p:p fatchuk

I think it is the novelty of the new board & some of the more senior (notice I didn't say old guys) trying to see who gets to 100 first

Brian I removed mine ,too.Falls upon deaf ears!!!As for the forum being more participatory,I like the speed ,so in turn it much nicer to post and I don't have to sit and wait for a post to load!

you spent good money on that tatt,so im gonna go find it bein the scrounger i am and duct tape it to my ass:p:p:p

and by the way i dont know how that picture and comments got on my spot .i must not have a very secure site, or my buttradish son obnoxious jr was monkeyin with my puter:mad::mad::mad:

Some of us old buggers just don`t know when to shut-up so I have my wife remind me every so often:D:D

not me no rants any more this board has an ignore buton that might get some use some day!! like when some one doesn't fill in their info properly not a rant guy's jus what could happen