Superrun 2014

shaune

Supporting Member
Sent my cheque in this weekend.
Registered 2 cars :eek: , that means the Plymouth HAS to be done or I just pissed away 20 bucks :p........along with divorce lawyer fees.

...I can only probably be there for 1/2 a day, thought park my 49 on the grounds and check out the swap meet. They want 55 bucks for that, so I think I'll just park in the public lot, pay 10 to get in and check out the swap and look at the rest. I ain't giving them no 55 to park on the grass for a few hours....:cool:

Well I pissed away 20 bucks......didn't get Plymouth running. I will be there with 68 Mustang convertible, white, red interior, black hood stripe.

I plan on being there too- most likely with my 64 Meteor- was thinking we should post pics of our cars so we can identify each other? Evan

We are headed out Thurs morning early from Edmonton. There will be several Mainstreet Cruisers forming a convoy arriving mid-afternoon at the Sask Inn. Hope to see and meet as many Canadian Rodder members as I can. We are looking forward to some of the cruises and shop tours and of course the swap meet:):)

pic of our car
IMG_3817.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Ummm I actually don't have a picture that I could use (too much nudity :D:eek::confused:)
But really.... How many 68 mustang convertibles will there be, white, red interior, hubcaps, black hood stripe, leaking oil, bald front tires, fat bald guy sleeping in chair close by. Not with any club.