Super Run Brandon 2013

Stan

...Info now starting to surface on their web site... Hopefully I will be there. Have to wait till February to see how the vacation schedule goes....
Stan. .........

Last edited by a moderator:
SuperRun is coming up fast! Just got an email from the chairman. They need to send totals in to the caterers by the 25th. If anyone is planning on coming, and hasn't registered yet, they cannot garantee a meal at the banquet after that date. Get online and register if you are coming.
http://www.brandonfairs.com/index.php?pageid=362
We have friends coming all the way from Vancouver Island, and they are bringing friends too! Should be a great variety of cars to see.

The downtown cruise is not officially part of the SuperRun, but there will be a lot of visiting participants. And there are a lot of commitee members on both the SuperRun and BACE events. In 2010, we had nearly a mile of vehicles, both sides of the street for the downtown cruise that coincided with the SR.

Pictures please guys!!!!! I was supposed to go but got called back to work, aaah crap but this is all OT.At least I can kinda be there. Thanx.

Sorry fellas, due to some unforeseen problems I never made it to the show. Hopefully someone else will post some pics.

Saturday went over great! Perfect weather. 525 vehicles registered, and around 2800 people through the gates to spectate. Sunday was a little damp and only a handful of people braved the weather. All of the tours to see various collections and museums went over great and had great attendance numbers.
I have hundreds of photos from the show. What is the best way to post them up? Hopefully I can get some up before the new baby decides to com along.

Saturday went over great! Perfect weather. 525 vehicles registered, and around 2800 people through the gates to spectate. Sunday was a little damp and only a handful of people braved the weather. All of the tours to see various collections and museums went over great and had great attendance numbers.
I have hundreds of photos from the show. What is the best way to post them up? Hopefully I can get some up before the new baby decides to com along.

Either upload them to Photobucket of Flickr, and then just give us the link to click onto.

Thanks for the video link. Looks like another great show. Sorry I wasn't able to make it this time.
Phil