Summer Nites Wednesday Gathering OK Falls

Great stuff ! Plus you are a new member….how about an intro in the new members section?

Great drone shots. Thanks for posting .
Is that the mysterious Lady in Red @ 0:16 that Jax is looking for?

Great drone shots. Thanks for posting .
Is that the mysterious Lady in Red @ 0:16 that Jax is looking for?
Close but no cigar. The lady's is a '55 whereas the one in OK Falls is a '56. :(

I am sorry. I forgot to introduce ourselves. My name is Fred ( Like Flintstone, same shape). My lady and I both have Ford F100's. My 55 is running a blown 557 Ford with a BDS 14-71 Stage 4 supercharger putting just over 1,365 to wheels. Hers is a 56 with a 351 Windsor. When we show, we go as "Beauty and the Beast". Because of Covid, we were not able to see what numbers my truck will produce.
We live just South of Penticton, a quiet little place called Kaleden.
Last year, seeing how the pandemic was effecting so many, we decided to have a small gathering for coffee 1 Wednesday, expecting 15-20 cars...well, 63 showed up that first afternoon. From there we grew and grew to where on our final wrap-up. we had 263 vehicles registered and god knows how many just parked over a 3 block area.
We are planning om kicking it up again in May, still Wednesdays and holding all sorts of related events including "Reaction Time " where we have a Christmas tree and competitors will keep trying for the whole summer and where the final 10 will compete for 1/2 the purse, which we forecast will be close to $5,000 and the balance off to charities.
Coming to Okanagan? Give us a yell.
My email is spfxcarguy@gmail.com or look up OK Falls Wednesday Gathering on FB https://www.facebook.com/OKFallsgathering
Thanks for the add and lets have a great summer

Thanks for the intro and welcome to this site. Will have to get to your gathering, hopefully my car will run this summer.

"On the road again, I just can't wait to get on the road!" See you this summer.
WELCOME FRED!!
From another supercharged all Ford Fred!! but with about 15% of your hp numbers,,,,, wow!
9c4fc23832adf8539a65c520e01bfdf6.jpg

Fred there's another one of us in Creston!
Fred C. a racer with a quick little early Falcon, windsor powered. Also a Mustang guy.

Any chance of some pics of the beauty,,,, course the beast too! lol