Rodmasters Spring swap meet-Sunday March 27th

playin hookie

FROM THEIR WEBSITE:

The Rodmasters Car Club holds an indoor/outdoor Spring Swap Meet on the last Sunday of March each year and a Fall Swap Meet on the last Sunday of October each year.

For Information call the Club at 905-692-5353 or email us by following the link below.

Or send your snail mail to P.O. Box 191, Mount Hope, Ontario, L0R 1W0

classic@rodmasters.com

Directions
Ancaster Fairgrounds, For 2009 we moved to the new Ancaster Fairgrounds at the junction of Hwy. 2/53 & Hwy 52, 403 exit #55, 3 km south, Ancaster, Ontario.
Doors open to the public at 8:30 am

Hundreds of vendors who deal in street rod, custom, classic, antique cars and parts on hand every year.

There is a separate area for display vehicles, weather permitting.

Various food vendors selling hamburgers, hot dogs, sausages, french fries pop, coffee and tea,etc.

AND THEIR WEBSITE http://www.rodmasters.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be there, i look forward to this swap meet as to me it means the beginning of spring and the start of all the cruises and other swap meets. Can hardly wait.:D

I'll be there as well. Last year was pretty good, did not find many parts but got some great deals on tools :)

I'll be there. May have to bring a shovel though, it looks like they got some snow today.

Grumper

I live in Mississauga and we got a foot of snow (blah :eek:) anyone live out in Ancaster? How much snow did you fellars get out there? Help me out with some info here to dull the surprise on Sunday.:D

Thinking of going

Anyone know if there is any gas stuff at this show like gas pumps thanks Mark.