Red River Valley Swap Meet

oldy57

Manitoba Classic & Antique Auto Clubs 16th annual Red River Valley Swap Meet is on Sunday May 12. This swap meet is very large with hundreds of vendors. It is held outdoors, rain or shine. It is held on the west side of Winnipeg at the Red River Exhibition Park. I will be there again with a truck load of stuff to sell. Hope the weather is good.

Hope you have some good stuff Old57. Not going to be taking anything, except money this year. :D

Holding off getting rid of surplus until this build is further along.

Canuck

What? How can that be, from my understanding from the talking heads on the national news it sounds like Manitoba is underwater again, or soon will be, much to their delight and excitement for the ANNUAL YEARLY Red River flood? :rolleyes:

We interrupt this program with breaking news, the Red River is going to flood, just like the last 2000 years! Call in the politicians to talk and do nothing! :)

(end of rant)

I'll be there with a trailer load of stuff. Look for my Avalanche and small utility trailer (and maybe a boat, LOL).

Slight change of plans. I'll have my white cargo trailer with me instead of the utility trailer. It says "Al's Haul-Away" on the sides...should be easy to spot. :)

I will be watching for you guys. I will have my red Colorado there and my 41 Chevy truck if things go good. Bring warm clothes as it tends to be windy and cold every year except last year.