Projects.....that you have no time for

This one is gone to Alain48
4714.jpg

this one went to sarnia..
forsale005.jpg

this one to a local fella for a father and son project..
forsale010.jpg

only about 8 left ta go and I will be ..toyless and have 100 bucks in the bank to go for Sunday tours in my new flamed wheel chair....runin a .002 E85 injected by a hand held syringe through an interven-ass- tube...fatchuk

And that's what happens to a lifetime of collecting, you drag a bunch of cars home, move them around the yard, mow the grass around them, and then sell them for the same or maybe less than you paid for them.....Ah well, it was fun collecting them in the first place..

It was a 74 with a wood grain dash, wood spoke steering wheel, inline 6, with 5speed, sold for $500 to a shop high school teacher at Medway, You may even know him Adam..maybe not Parkhill is a bit outa that school district I believe.. I had a vision of that car too.. too many dreams, not enough money or time...but like hamer said...I'd do it again in a heartbeat :eek:..they gave me energy and motivation, while I dreamed and collected, and worked, and paid the mortgage...I'm sure lot's either been there or still.. feels a little sad for me ..but yah gotta go with the flow...:p..fatchuk

Hey Chuk....is that a an "A'' roadster body I see in front of that Toyota or do my eyes decieve me?

Chad: Yep that is an"A" roadster body...brand new brookesville still on the skid it was shipped on 15 years ago...not parting with that just yet, waiting to see where life takes me..fatchuk

Woha ! somebodys got a _ _ _ _ _ _ for those trucks !!!!

OPPs guess i cant say that!:D LOL!

Fatchuck why don't you post some pics here on what you want to sell so we can get first dibs on them, I have seen a few items here that would sure be of interest to folks here abouts.

What trucks have you got?

Cheers, John

No trucks left John..all gone..Still got Dianes old hip if your interested..:eek: John ..I have been selling my stuff off for over a year and it's pretty much all sold now cept for my 30 coupe, the 29 roadster, and my cats, my elcamino, the tr6 and some parts cars..gitin on to soon be gittin my cash for life cheque from the government...soon be lookin fer a nursing home so as I can get some nurses...fatchuk

Chuck I remember when I used to go by the nurses homes (hostel for the nurses there were 2 in Rotorua in those days ahh memories) and yea I guess it wont be long before we're all headed to the nursing home, my the years have flown by haven't they.

How about posting some pics of what you want to sell.

C'ya, JT

Its 50/50 on knowing the person fatchuck. what was their name.

its a shame it wasn't my old shop teacher Mr. Timmermans...

Its funny, i was talking to a guy out by st. Mary's a while ago who had a whole bunch of ford parts, offered me a great deal on a 390 Fe engine complete for $200. nice guy.

~adam

Hey Adam would it be this guy?..
Some nice stuff for sale there for anybody..I sure like the ragtop..but!!!!
http://london.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-Ford-vehicles-and-parts-must-go-W0QQAdIdZ43883335

It might be. i have no idea, there wasn't a name. but the engines this guy has for sale were similar to what he had for sale.

If i had some money, and wasn't saving up for steel for some body work I would have jumped on the 390. Would have pushed my 52 sled well :)

A nice little 5.o ltr will push that 52 just fine and won't eat all your money in fuel..make a sweet little cruiser and sound good...:)

No pictures; but I keep winding up with orphaned flat head parts.
(enough to build another 4 engines!)

The '41 is complete; but to make it more comfortable I was thinking of turning it into an extended cab.
(been thinking of doing it since the sale "caved in" last year)

The '28 is an ongoing project that I just never seem to get to. It's SOOO close, and yet so far!
(like you Chuck the old knees dictate the pace!)

I was sitting the other day thinking; if I live another 20 years,
(and that would probably be "pushing it!")
the stuff sitting around here waiting for completion, just MIGHT get finished!

Gaud help me if I brought home ANOTHER project!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hammer! You looking to get rid of either of those 50's Chev pick ups?

Not sure if I want to get rid of them just yet......I have a two sons that are pretty car crazy right now that might need a project of their own someday...they actually both ran when I parked them there.

A nice little 5.o ltr will push that 52 just fine and won't eat all your money in fuel..make a sweet little cruiser and sound good...:)

You good sir a very wise. I wasn't overly sure what size would do a good job. I don't plan on taking the car to the dragstrip.

however, I would like to have a good amount of power on hand, enough to feel comfortable passing, or go on the 400 series.

Either way I have a good year or two before putting in a driveline, as I would like to finish all the body work first. need to get that floor finished up, and some other small spots. :rolleyes:

~adam