Photo Albums Posted

Admin

Administrator
I've added four albums for the 2012 Cruisin' the Capital event to the CR Album section.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday's have multiple pages so watch for that. And, all photos in these albums have an even larger version which is accessible by clicking on the photo while paging through.

You can view them here:

http://canadianrodder.com/albums/CHRT/2012/

Cruisin The Capital

Just loved looking at the banquet pics. It was the people I wanted to see because we could not be there. We missed them. Thanks for posting.

Donna, thanks for the feedback. I hope you like the other pics also. A bunch of new faces. Unfortunately, there were a lot of photos that didn't turn out at the banquet as the lighting was poor and the "official" photographers didn't have their flashes turned on... :(

Thanks for setting those up Frank, great to see some friends we have made there from past runs all having a great time as well as the other neat photos there, bugger looks like I missed another good one eh. Oh well hopefully there will be a next time.

Thanks for the pictures Frank, looks like you guys had a great time. I like looking at the friendly faces that I know. Thanks