Peach City Beach Cruise 2022

GFaRT

Supporting Member
It's a good weather weekend in Penticton for the show. They say they had about 700 cars pre-registered and there were big crowds doing the walk through. So many people it's hard to get good pictures so I'm just going to post a few.

IIc89t9.jpg

2PaIZ1v.jpg

ndwvPG9.jpg

A '54 Buick with a chopped '57 roof & ? taillights.
xvEto1C.jpg

DdbpvtC.jpg

Thanks for posting. this was on my list of shows to see this year but couldn't make it.

Thanks for postin' the pics, however, I don't see that many people....:p:p
Looks the a good show, and looks like the lake was lower than when I went there back in 2018.

That '54 Buick was for sale for some time, don't know if it sold.

Thanks for postin' the pics, however, I don't see that many people....:p:p
Looks the a good show, and looks like the lake was lower than when I went there back in 2018.

That '54 Buick was for sale for some time, don't know if it sold.
The lake is currently 20 cm (8 in) over "Full Pool" which is the same as 2078 but in 2018 it crested about a month earlier and by late June was back down to "Full Pool" Right now I think it's at or near to its crest and so far I don't see any damage to shoreline structures around here. But no big wind storms lately either.
I really liked that Buick and Foxley's Merc, but my overall favourite of the show would be the '39 Dodge coupe. When you go full custom, like the Buick, some will really like it and some really not.

Any pics of anything under 2tons? Lol
Those are beautiful cars for sure but too big for me.
Ive only been to the Beach Cruise once in 2018 was a huge show with lots of everything.

Looks like some quality work on the coe would be nice to see a little more of it .

Any pics of anything under 2tons? Lol
Those are beautiful cars for sure but too big for me.
Ive only been to the Beach Cruise once in 2018 was a huge show with lots of everything.
Not many pics of the lightweights but there were lots of them. Maybe others will post some.

Blown Hemi Austin.
nHskxHV.jpg

pXL6gfH.jpg

Blown & Injected 215 Buick aluminum engine in the MGB
b1edsqp.jpg

UwcxmyS.jpg

And a 3 plus toner that needs a long garage and nav lights.
DJK5Drc.jpg

Last edited:
That Austin is damn nice…motors too big for me…..that long ass 56 Buick is most excellent….very nice….