"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain"

canadianrodder

Supporting Member
Do you recognize that famous quote? If not, you obviously haven't seen the Wizard of Oz. Or, you saw it and have forgotten this key line when Dorothy and her companions spotted the so called Wizard of Oz manipulating gadgets to intimidate them. Refresh your memory HERE. :)

So, why the weird start to an introduction? Like him, I'm a man behind a curtain so-to-speak. Specifically the (public) "alter ego" of Admin.

I will come back and complete this introduction in a more comprehensive way but for now, I'm using this alter ego to do some testing regarding the functionality and permissions afforded to Supporting Members. You'll notice that, below, my avatar, there is a Supporting Member banner. After I double check that the permissions are working, I will start assigning these privileges one-by-one.

Cheers 🍾

Alter ego eh...Jekyll and Hyde...the wolfman...yin and yang...Cheech and Chong.... Well maybe not the last one...

Yes Frank is a wizard, a wizard at getting this up and running and keeping it ticking over.

Welcome aboard the other side new Frank.
I actually was thinking previously when I opened the new look, where you learned these skills to be able to create this thing that has taken so much of your time and is "magic" to many of us. Obviously in a previous life but would be of interest to all.

I think that Frank is due to spend a day or two out on the road. He has earned a spell away from the screen.