Norwich Road Rebels Carshow July 9th

Ontario55

Norwich Road Rebels are hosting a carshow on Sat July 9th
Norwich High School
Hwy 59 South
9am>>4pm
Admission is a donation
Last year was between 300 and 400 cars

I'll be there as always...lol...great show with lots of history from the Road Rebels.....I also know there should be a very good turn out from the Brantford Piston Pushers and the E.L.T.A.

See you there!!

The show was great, I took the whole family down and we enjoyed the day out. I gave a couple disposable cameras to the kids, I can't wait to see the pics they took at the show.
Mark it good chatting with you, I'm definitely going to make an effort to come down to the Hartman bash on the 13th. It's my wife's birthday that weekend, so I'm sure it's going to cost me but from what you where telling me today I think it will be worth it :)

Anyway, here's the link to the pics. My wife fell in love with the sweet red merc.... she has good taste.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/57800432@N06/sets/72157627032517661/

grumper

Hey i was there! second page 3/4 way down,Red 1969 Pontiac Firebird.It was a great show but a little hot.I just found this site. Harry
270385_1911092785617_1490797341_31774428_7059008_n.jpg

This pic was taken in New Hamburg Ontario

Boy Ontario55,You take alot of pictures and get to alot of shows!You will have to introduce yourself next time you see my car. I travel with 2 friends,Orange 69 cougar,burgundy 67 mustang and my red 69 firebird.

The show was great, I took the whole family down and we enjoyed the day out. I gave a couple disposable cameras to the kids, I can't wait to see the pics they took at the show.
Mark it good chatting with you, I'm definitely going to make an effort to come down to the Hartman bash on the 13th. It's my wife's birthday that weekend, so I'm sure it's going to cost me but from what you where telling me today I think it will be worth it :)

Anyway, here's the link to the pics. My wife fell in love with the sweet red merc.... she has good taste.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/57800432@N06/sets/72157627032517661/

grumper

Hey brother...nice seeing you and the family today.....and great to hear we may have the pleasure of you and the family down at the Hartman Bash this Aug 13.......tell your lovely wife we'll make sure to have a cake there for her....lol.....see ya soon "grumper".

Cheers, Mark