Northwest Deuce days

30 ford

2019 Northwest Deuce days is sold out, it only took five weeks. 1200 cars registered.

Last edited:
Yep, & the hotel res has been a scramble for weeks!! Whatever, things always loosen up closer to the event. Thanks for the post.

Good to hear!! # 3 should be a good show!!! A few Islanders are planning a run to Lethbridge next year to join Cdn Rodder Tour to DD

Last edited:
Wuz going to Sechelt also as I've missed 3yrs now but Aug 10 I'll be back on the table. Should be ready for Sept stuff, Ford's etc.

Wuz going to Sechelt also as I've missed 3yrs now but Aug 10 I'll be back on the table. Should be ready for Sept stuff, Ford's etc.
Hey BIG Al ! Good to see you in Qualicum, and even better to see and hear that things are going better for you....'bout time . eh! Goodonyuh, Pal! :)

So, sold out means that no one else can come and enter at the event ?

I've been up in the air about whether I could get there next summer....

I am registered, but I don't know what that means. My hotel is not downtown so I will drive in. Does it give me parking privileges during the day? Are there other perks?

Warren

http://www.northwestdeuceday.com/schedule.htm

On the sunday you drive in, park & sit until about 2pm. No one leaves early, no room! Parking in is well organized and once in & done wandering the rest of Victoria is pretty much open for food, shops etc. There are always hotel cancellations closer too but prepare to pay large for a room.

The events b4 hand are the usual but arrive early, especially to the poker run as there are a shit load of cars out early. You sit out on a point surrounded by the ocean & jaw until 10. Worth the w.e. just for that.

owner search

Hey BIG Al ! Good to see you in Qualicum, and even better to see and hear that things are going better for you....'bout time . eh! Goodonyuh, Pal! :)

I have picked myself up a 36 - 5 window that came from Victoria and am curious if you may know the owner before the car was redone.

Usually we get a map showing the two ways to enter but talking to Victoria residents & having been down there for med stuff the harbour area is totally reconfigured for bike lanes. no parking areas along Front St, past the keg. I'm assuming only one way in this year over by Laurel Pt?? Larry where are you?? You'll know the drill. :confused:

On another note, we reserved at the Laurel Pt over a year ago. Got an email a month back saying they are undergoing a major refit. So, I emailed asking for a reduced rate & the reply actually RAISED our rate so I cancelled & booked another downtown place via HotWire at 1/2 the cost. I guess they & other online booking places must have blocked out rooms way back & still have them despite all the talk about no rooms available. :rolleyes: