MSRA Rodarama

Canuck

Not a member, but I think this is the best car show in Winnipeg. Real old style show featuring local cars. :cool:

MSRA Rodarama

FRIDAY, APRIL 26 - 6PM– 10PM *
SATURDAY, APRIL 27 - 10AM– 10PM *
SUNDAY, APRIL 28 - 11AM– 5PM

EAST END ARENA, 517 PANDORA E., TRANSCONA, R2C 0A5

I
This is one I won't miss. Been there every year for years. Lots of great rods. Nice to see old friends. The weather will be great also. May be going Sunday but not sure yet.

I saw a little blurb this morning on a WPG t.v station. The event does look like it goes over real well. In my years in Floodapeg I think I've only gone to one show out in Trashcona. ;) (friggin pity....) :)

Just a teaser.

IMG_2182_zps811063b8.jpg

IMG_2183_zps028c1922.jpg

IMG_2181_zpsbdfb437c.jpg

IMG_2179_zpsa8e1991d.jpg

IMG_2177_zpse883c426.jpg

IMG_2180_zps064863ed.jpg

IMG_2178_zps8a6ee75b.jpg

IMG_2187_zps82daf103.jpg

IMG_2185_zps8da27a9e.jpg

IMG_2184_zpse03b5b88.jpg

IMG_2186_zpsc837b23e.jpg

IMG_2176_zps440c7497.jpg

Lots of other sweet rides. Spent too much time talking to friends and missed taking photos as well as a dead camera battery.

Canuck

Thanks for the pics! Lots of "new" stuff I've never seen before.
I'm hoping to have the Essex entered next year in the unfinished category.

It really was a good show. Allan is right. I found the "unfinished" vehicles just as interesting as the finished ones. Except for Rob Rose's fenderless 30 Ford Roadster. That's just poetry.

WOW, nice coverage!!
Brings back memorys of parking a ride beside the wall at the arena, cause the one GOOD side could always be shown to the payin public, t'other side got the wall!!
Those were the old days, this is now and there are some awsum rides shown here!!

I went to the show Sunday and ran into Al ( Boyd Who). We talked for quite a while. He had his camera and took some pics. Hope to see them posted soon. The cars were great again. This is one of the better shows in Manitoba. Lots of new stuff out there. I stayed for the awards. Didn't take any pics this year.

Great seeing you again too! Also spent some time talking with Lorne (Ledsled). I'll get my pics up shortly.

It was an expensive day for me. After the show I went over to my brother's place for supper. Ended up talking to his neighbour for awhile and bought this...
04273.jpg

04275.jpg

04276.jpg

It's a 1968 650 Bonneville. It's all rebuilt and comes with a truckload of extra stuff. I'd built and ridden a number of Triumph & BSA choppers back in the 80's and have always wanted another one. The price was right so a deal was struck. I'll be bringing it home on the 12th, after the swap meet.

Last edited:
You know that Bonne will leak oil all over your nice new garage floor. They always do. :eek:

Better leave it at my place. The shop floor is already grease stained. :D

Looks good. :cool:

Canuck