Mopar "N" Friends Canada Day

ledzled

While I tend to lean more towards Fords and Chev's.. took in the Mopar "N" Friends Canada Day 16th Annual Show "N" Shine Car Show this past weekend. I've brought cars twice, but brought only my phone's camera this time. Could not resist sharing a few pictures with you since the quality of cars at this show was top notch. Well done, Manitoba Mopar gang!

066_zps5dcbe3f9.jpg

065_zpsbec8c87f.jpg

064_zps99f8a217.jpg

063_zps2ab3cda2.jpg

056_zps42d69c40.jpg

055_zps6d109021.jpg

054_zpsc2cd8b6b.jpg

053_zps05a3d4e4.jpg

Many thanks for posting these pics, Kildonan Park is a great venue for hosting an event like this. Hailing from Winnipeg, but not a 'MoPar' buddy way back then, I still do recognize many rides belonging to MoPar people I knew waaaay back when...!!

Wow..great cars and photos, and thanks for making the effort in posting up the photos. I and others really do appreciate that.

Love that white '58 Fury.....(god, I thought I would never say that in as much as 35 years ago or so I thought they were ugly) lol

Thanks for the pic's, some very nice machinery there, I often wonder why you would put a luggage rack on the boot lid of a Muscle Car though, I know you often see it but I still wonder why when you never see them loaded with luggage ...... oh well one of lifes mysteries I guess.