Milton Heritage Park all Ford Show

comrick317

Did anyone go to the June 22 2012 Milton Heritage Park Fords in the Park car show? If anyone did, do you have any pictures to post, i would love to see 'em.:D

Glad you enjoyed them John! Here's a few to encourage the rest of you to take a peek: (and a link at the bottom)
P6225723_detail.JPG

P6225467_detail.JPG

P6225576__3000x2250__detail.jpg

P6225600_detail.JPG

P6225637_detail.JPG

P6225644_detail.JPG

P6225721_detail.JPG

P6225733_detail.JPG

Enjoy the rest here: http://www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/roaddawg/vehicles/91873

Last edited:
good show only a little rain
decent turn out someone said 1000 cars but I think they were high in their count
well spread out we were on a hill overlooking the park

Yeah, we got lucky with the little bit of drizzle we had - it never did pour hard at all, like it was all around us.

Car count? Agree - nowhere near 1000, I'd guess closer to 425 or so, which is great for a first year event with threatening weather. Next year will hopefully be nicer forcasted and maybe draw 750+? :confused:

Sorry we never met, but please tell me I got a shot of your car on the "Mother Site"?

Yeah, we got lucky with the little bit of drizzle we had - it never did pour hard at all, like it was all around us.

Car count? Agree - nowhere near 1000, I'd guess closer to 425 or so, which is great for a first year event with threatening weather. Next year will hopefully be nicer forcasted and maybe draw 750+? :confused:

Sorry we never met, but please tell me I got a shot of your car on the "Mother Site"?

nope you never climbed the hill

nope you never climbed the hill

Bummer! I guess I should have utilized the tractor drawn wagons providing shuttle service to help me to get around more efficiently.

Perhaps they could/should bring us all a little closer together next year ... or at least until the event grows bigger. It was a little too spread out for the amount of cars that showed up, in my opinion. But hey, teething pains right?

I hope I get another chance to meet you at a future event - flag me down if you see me!, I'll be sure to snap a pic or two of your ride!!!:cool::cool:

I hope I get another chance to meet you at a future event - flag me down if you see me!, I'll be sure to snap a pic or two of your ride!!!:cool::cool:
Thanks for posting the link Fordy Acres, I enjoyed it, love the 56 Fords, next June would be a good time to visit my son in Toronto.;).

Very cool pictures, thanks for taking them and i mean all of them as you really didn't miss many of the cars. It was a great show and i had a good time.:D