Majestics Fall Swap Meet

Restorex

I'm planning on heading up to Regina on Saturday for the fall swap meet. Anyone from here planning on going? I'll most likely be there early to wait in line And do some visiting.

Terry

Last edited:
I am going to the swap. Can't meet for breaky though as I will be selling and need to be there early to set up. Pat

I am going to the swap. Can't meet for breaky though as I will be selling and need to be there early to set up. Pat
Well I'll make sure I stop by your booth to say Hi on my way. Keep your eyes peeled for early hemi stuff for me. Hehe.
Terry

I will be there with a couple of tables. Tall good looking guy with the beard and Flatcat Ford shirt.. Stop by and say hi

Hey there Bill, this post was from last years swap meet. Haha.
Anyway, I'll be there bright and early and I'll be sure to stop by and have a chat with ya.

Anyone up for an early breaky somewhere in the city before the swap meet? My dad ( Old Mans Garage ) and I will be in the city and will be free around 5:30am. Last year we went to a small diner in the industrial area in the North end somewhere that was real good.
Let me know.
Terry

Last edited:
Heading up in the morning to see whats there don't know if I really need any more stuff but hey if there some good deals i'll add to the collection .

Hey there Bill. Wish I could have had a visit with ya, but you were a pretty busy fella today. Everytime I saw you weren't busy for a moment, I'd start to make my way over to you, you be busy again. Hooe you had a good day! And Stan was always on the run too. I see him, make my way towards him..... And poof.....he was gone. Did I really smell that bad or what?
Anyway, hope you guys had a good one today!!

...You are right there flatcat, it was a good one. In the last few years the Swap Meet was loosing a bit of ground every year, made us wonder.... :eek: ... but this year things took a 180. Every table space in the building sold, attendance thru the door.. way up :confused::) .. Building is booked for next year... first Saturday in October...
Further info at
www.majesticscarclub.com
........Stan. ..........