London 2011 show

Rochie

Am I ever glad I didn't talk any of you into coming into London for this edition of a regretably USED to be good show. I hope the show organizers realize people don't need to spend $10 (I know....I know cheap) to see 45% NEW cars!!!! Man, some of the stuff they're calling hot rods are way off my mark. Well enough bitchin' here's some pics, crappy as they may be, of some hotrods and cool stuff.

This is a rebuilt survivor from the real early 60's. The body actually hung In a friends garage for a few years.
londonshow2011001.jpg

Rick Protor's new go fast ride. Rick is a driving (no pun intended) force behind the Ont. Nostalgic Drag Racing Assoc.

londonshow2011002.jpg

How about this for a plain white wrapper

londonshow2011003.jpg

So there you have it

londonshow2011004.jpg

This is My buddy Andy's terror!

londonshow2011005.jpg

These are a pair of the Piston Pusher cars out of Brantford

londonshow2011007.jpg

londonshow2011008.jpg

This little one is Ron Limbrick's from T'Bay. You probably saw it in the Detroit pics

londonshow2011010.jpg

The coupe is Jim Prowse's and the roadster is Ron Box's. Just a couple of good ol' London boys

londonshow2011009.jpg

londonshow2011013.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting those pics up Rochie. Had heard that it was a little disappointing. I had planned on displaying there, 'till I heard the prices.

Is that light blue T Ken's car?

Ryan

Thanks for posting Wayne, some nice stuff there alright, see the roadster with the red strips in the tires (tyres) they used to sell those out here so when you did a burnout the smoke would come out the colour of the strip in the tire. Hard case eh, now they'll book you for doing a wee skid.