Jalopy Jam Up 2014!!!!!!!!

...it was a great show for this part of the world since they had a strict criteria (pre '64, traditional styling, construction, etc) for entry in the 'show' field. Non-compliant others were shown the alternative lot, just like the large/like minded shows in the US. From my experience, these types of trad-styled vehicles are usually in a real minority at car shows, cruises, swap meets, etc (and dismissed as 'RR's' unfairly, I might add). So having a show dedicated to them is nothing short of terrific....the vibe there was unbelieveable. Jeff, Jay, and Brandon did a fantastic job right out of the gate.....

Gil...I had a great time chatting several times about all kinds of stuff and am looking forward to more next year...

Last edited:
Wow, what a cool venue. Looks like a really great line up of hotrods, customs to drool over. Thanks.

Of course, this is just a jumping off point for next year. I have a feeling next year is going to be even bigger and better. I already know a few guys who are gunning to have rides done for next years Jam Up.

It really was an awesome time.

Yes, imagine that...cars driven in the rain. I don't mind doing that but the two holley's hate it.

Couple of thoughts:

- If they are women named Holley, leave them home.
- If they're carbs, you have multiple options. Hoods and air cleaners come first to mind...

;)

Thanks fellas for the Kind words…yes!. we are working hard for next years Jalopy Jam Up.We did get swamped(literally) with the monsoon type weather, but it did not dampen the vibe or Spirits of the show.
We have great things in store for next year and will update soon.

you can go here and view the happenings. and Many Thanks for Canadian Rodder for support.

http://www.jalopyjamup.com

Jeff

Thanks fellas for the Kind words…yes!. we are working hard for next years Jalopy Jam Up.We did get swamped(literally) with the monsoon type weather, but it did not dampen the vibe or Spirits of the show.
We have great things in store for next year and will update soon.

you can go here and view the happenings. and Many Thanks for Canadian Rodder for support.

http://www.jalopyjamup.com

Jeff

It says on your link Aug. 14-16 Im guessing that was the 2014 Edition. Do you have the date set for the 2015 season? The boys out here at the Sudbury Street Rod Ass. Are showing great interest.

Thanks in Advance
Curtis

Ps: great photos and great show hope to see you there in the next comming season

Nice photos Andrew, you can't beat a bit of rain on a rod run to bring out the comrodderie, some nice cars there to.

It says on your link Aug. 14-16 Im guessing that was the 2014 Edition. Do you have the date set for the 2015 season? The boys out here at the Sudbury Street Rod Ass. Are showing great interest.

Thanks in Advance
Curtis

Ps: great photos and great show hope to see you there in the next comming season

Thank you Curtis…. yes same dates as last year the show last year was really a one day.. this year a 2 day deal
Aug.14th and 15th 2015…. We love the Northern fellas……

Thank you Curtis…. yes same dates as last year the show last year was really a one day.. this year a 2 day deal
Aug.14th and 15th 2015…. We love the Northern fellas……

Thanks for the reply I will be sure to pass this along to the Boys.