Its a good thing

JohnnyBgood

Supporting Member
It’s a good thing both my wife and I are at home now. I can’t believe all the things she has been doing wrong for all those years but now I’m home to tell her.....yup it’s a good thing.

Last edited:
It’s a good thing both my wife and I are at home now. I can’t believe all the things she has been doing wrong for all those years and now I’m home to tell her.....yup it’s a good thing.

I don't see this going well.................:eek:

It’s a good thing both my wife and I are at home now. I can’t believe all the things she has been doing wrong for all those years but now I’m home to tell her.....yup it’s a good thing.

JBgood...........I'm sure there are a few like me that want you to post back in a couple days, and let us all know how this theory is working out for you. LOL.

Bgbkwndo.

JBgood...........I'm sure there are a few like me that want you to post back in a couple days, and let us all know how this theory is working out for you. LOL.

Bgbkwndo.

Yes, let us know when you get out of the hospital. :eek:

Johnny, If your wife is out in the yard starting the garden early, be very suspicious of her digging a 6 ft hole about your size. Just sayin

Well I learned a few things today..Like it’s a good thing that I married my wife..I now know this because she told me.. it’s a good thing that I’m not going to comment on how she does things anymore...or I could doing those things myself .... .it’s also a good thing if I stay out of the kitchen when she’s cooking because she already knows how to cook..she also said she was retiring at the beginning of next month and it’s a good thing that I have a shop that I could go and now spend lots of time in...so in the end I was right about it being a good thing..I just shouldn’t have mentioned it to her....

Well I learned a few things today..Like it’s a good thing that I married my wife..I now know this because she told me.. it’s a good thing that I’m not going to comment on how she does things anymore...or I could doing those things myself .... .it’s also a good thing if I stay out of the kitchen when she’s cooking because she already knows how to cook..she also said she was retiring at the beginning of next month and it’s a good thing that I have a shop that I could go and now spend lots of time in...so in the end I was right about it being a good thing..I just shouldn’t have mentioned it to her....

It's a good thing you realized all this today.

I've been telling folks for decades that I get along just fine with my wife, just as long as I do like I am told. When I deviate from that, there could be problems. It really pisses her off when I say that to someone though. She has told me to stop saying that so.............

I had to sneak it away and bend the big long pin Marilyn uses on that Voodoo doll that sorta looks like me:D