It’s about time

sewfast

Supporting Member
Hello fellow rodder’s I’ve been a long time lurker (joined in 2013) and figured it’s about time I take care of this introduction thing. My car’s are 1956 Pontiac wagon (20 years) 1962 Ranchero (8 years) it’s my everyday driver and my retirement project 1930 Model A Sport Coupe (25 years).
I’ve just retired from my job of 12 years (small pension) and it’s time to pick up where I left off before getting a real job. I used to have a one man upholstery and glass shop in Chilliwack. I have been doing odd jobs here and there but it’s time to clean up the garage get organized and get back to work on old car’s. But first there’s a honey do list to take care of, then into the garage and get at that model A retirement project. Yeah I know pictures , as soon as the new and improved forum let’s me.
That wasn’t so bad I wonder why it took me so long?

Thanks for joining up. Soon we will have easier photo access so we can see photos of your rides. Nice intro !

Welcome....really like the looks of the wagon...the membership can alway use the advice of someone that did upholstery and glass for a living..

Welcome aboard Sewfast. With a name like that you might be getting a lot of requests from around here as most now have their stuff at Sewslow.
One of my friends here is working on a '62 Ranchero, but he's using a front end from a Comet to create his Cometchero.

I just realized who you are. First name is Ron right? From PISRA days. Cheers

Welcome aboard Sewfast. With a name like that you might be getting a lot of requests from around here as most now have their stuff at Sewslow.
One of my friends here is working on a '62 Ranchero, but he's using a front end from a Comet to create his Cometchero.
I’m not the fastest upholster in the world but I like to think I do good work. Painters, body men, and upholstery guys always take to long we’re only quick if we are on a TV show

Yeah, nice into and a good mix of rides. Welcome aboard and yes, we do like pics.
Like you, just waiting for the new way.

Welcome!
dig the user name
like those early Rancheros and As, the wagon must b rare eh?
Fred

Welcome welcome! I already have apolstry questions for ya! 😂
Looking forward to seeing your model A build.

Welcome welcome! I already have apolstry questions for ya! 😂
Looking forward to seeing your model A build.

Is that Upholstery or Apostrophe, ... we have both problem here.
(man, that warps my dyslexia into hyperspace)

Welcome aboard, upholstery skills are something I wish I had. Seems like it would be a hobby for retirement.