How can you tell it's Spring?

kanuck

Well the sun is out so the garage door is opened. The Firebird is collector plated year round so it has been out already and is just getting ready to turn to 59,000 original miles.
Just insured the Malibu after a week of checking it out and converting it to disc brakes from the original drums. Only got to drive it about 100 miles last October when I bought it and the brakes gave up right away. Very fun to drive but got to get rid of the original highway gears in the ass end. (2.56:1)
Just got a posi 12 bolt with boxed control arms and stabaliser bars a couple of weeks ago that need a good home. Better see what gears......gas mileage.....not for around town.....LOL

Autos2008032.jpg

Autos2008009.jpg

Autos2008034.jpg

Autos2008015.jpg

You sure have a couple of nice cars there Kanuck. Nice convertable. I missed a bargin buy on one of those a few years ago no rust but had a blown up engine and it wasn't the right engine for the car, By the time I got back to see the guy because I had been talking with his mate when I went for a look, he had sold it. I like them more so than the Camaro with the extra chrome etc. I realise there isn't that much difference but for some reason out here the Chevy is worth more, it must be the young fella thing.

Cheers, John

Last edited:
You have a pair of very nice looking ride's there. You are just about ready for fun in the sun........Have a real good summer..............
Hugh.........................PTP

It may be just a little longer to put the top down on the Firechicken. It looks like there is still a bit a of chill in the air.

The cars are looking sweet - thx for the pix.

I have always had a thing for 70 Chevelles I love the body lines.

Todd

It may be just a little longer to put the top down on the Firechicken. It looks like there is still a bit a of chill in the air.

The cars are looking sweet - thx for the pix.

I have always had a thing for 70 Chevelles I love the body lines.

Todd

70 chevelle ,396,4spd,awsome ride

Boy iffin that little firebird don,t take the wrinkles out of yer pantyhose, you jist aint no car guy,.me and Tinmann were jist talkin about one of them the other day,and how we missed our chances on gittin one.

great cars Canuck,

it snowed here yesterday,so the heater is still on, litle own havein the top down :mad: