Hood Orniment?

552drpost

We're still doing clean-up at the trailer park. Hope to be done today so I can get the 49 1ton running and the 51 Monarch home. We found this hood orniment among some other treasures but can't remember what it came off of.

Aug3010004.jpg

Aug3010006.jpg

It will be fore sale.If interested you can PM me here with your email address.
Thnx for your help.

Garry

You got a 1946 Nash Laying Lady Ornament there. It took a little bit of searching to find out but I had to do it. ;)

Nash_46-56_Hood_ornament_3.jpg

I recon that could look alright on my future project and a 53 one as well for something else I have in mind, imagine using that in the cross hairs eh. So what sort of dollars do you want. We never see those down here.

I recon that could look alright on my future project and a 53 one as well for something else I have in mind, imagine using that in the cross hairs eh. So what sort of dollars do you want. We never see those down here.

John,
Garry's hood ornament on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/1946-Nash-Hood-Orniment-/130427385566?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e5e13f6de
2 days left on the auction .......... 1 bid ............. $49.99

PM me, I can give you instructions on a sure fire way of being the winning bidder.
Everything I've ever bid on, I've won.

Last edited:
I love some of those hood ornmants from those days .Some were very creative.This one in particular was very neat.

Bob