Hello from Vancouver Island

Quick hello to everybody here.

I work on and build early Fords out here in Nanoose Bay BC. Current projects include my 29 roadster and my 32 5 window. One of my specialties is complete front axle services including straightening, dropping, king pin repairs, geometry correction, and drilling. I also do spindle servicing.

Another specialty is 32 Ford style frames and chassis. I have access to an incredible but compact press that will form both stock style frame rails as well as a modified type that puts the belly of the chassis about 2” lower at the firewall. Press runs however, are infrequent for now.

If you have any questions about anything early Ford related, please don’t hesitate to ask me. We have a great hot rod community out here. If I don’t know the answer I’m sure I can find someone here who can help.

Thanks,

Jeremy

. I think you will enjoy it here. That press and redesign of the frame sounds like a great idea....just hope with all those earthquakes you guys have been having that you have that thing bolted down really well.. Welcome to the site...

Welcome aboard Jeremy. Project photos and reports are always appreciated here.

Welcome Jeramy ,,, Jeramy just did an axle for my 31 Ford pickup ,, outstanding job. Thanks again Jeramy and welcome to the board