Hairpin clips for carb Linkage rods

Ken47

Supporting Member
Does anyone know where I can get the tiny hairpin clips edelbrock and others use on their carb linkages. One of mine flew and the garage ate it😄

I did call them. They don’t have them. I did find them in the Spaenaur catalogue but I’d have buy a box of 500 and I only need one😄

Find the part you need on the fastenal website and order it through the fastenal in Calgary. They are awesome . They will actually bring in one clip for you. I have dealt with them for odd ball screws ,copper rivets,ect. The manager at the north store treats you right.And don't look at the US price either, the store will definitely do much better.
https://www.fastenal.com/product/fa...114?categoryId=600114&level=3&isExpanded=true

Last edited:
Thanks. I’ll try fastenal. When you say the north store do you mean the one on 19th st or a different one?

The one on 19th is the one I've dealt with. There is probably a good chance they have to order it. I would look in their online catalogue, find the # ,then call the store. I've seen kits with small hair clips in them, I just can't remember where. :eek:

I’ll try them. I think PA had kits with small hairpins but not anymore. The kits they have now are bigger pins and in the style of a hitch pin not the external hairpin type

Thanks for the link. I was unaware of this company. I will order some. Thanks again.

Amazingly I found some at Lowe’s. Purely by accident. They are slightly larger than the edelbrock hairpins but they work ok.