Good source for patch panels?

ratrig

Supporting Member
I'm looking for door bottoms and inner bottoms as well for a 35 ford cab. It looks most of them are on the east coast. None of them state gauge thickness, Is there one company better than the other?

Ive used EMS and Howells but bought them both from ebay...never had one panel that didn't need reworking or tweaking but they fitted eventually.

Thanks Bob. Have you ever used CMW trucks ? EMS doesn't have what I need.

I haven't but depending what you need Ive got the metalworking tools we could play with if you want.

Thx Bob, but for the price of these panels I would rather tweak than try and duplicate them:) although I wouldn't mind a pass or two over your English wheel when I fab a roof spacer for my chop.

I would be careful with Howell's they are notorious for taking way longer than they claim to get stuff out. If you Google them there are always a bunch of complaints about people getting their stuff.

Update

Went to sweet grass yesterday to pick up some stuff. The door panels I ordered from CMW trucks arrived quickly and look like great quality. A shout out to Chad from CMW who answered my calls requiring weather stripping fitment . He also discounted my shipping after resolving a slight mix up in quantities. I will use this company again for parts.
cheers