Gone Roddin' Tour Ontario

Homer

Left Fort Erie this morning at 6:10 am and have arrived home at 8:30 am.
My thanks to Frank and Judy along with all the sponsors for a great tour.
Met a lot of new friends and saw a lot of old (not age) friends.
Barb And Grant

This tour I brought some new passengers, my wife and 2 young kids for the first time.

Even though:
- convertible top stayed up because the kids didn't like the wind.
- listened to kids whining and "are we there yet " instead of rock music
- eating candy instead of enjoying a colts in the car
We all had a great time.

It was good to see everyone again, and made some new friends. Thanks again Frank and Judy. Another great organized Hot Rod Tour in the books.

It's worth it Rob. You'll all look back at it and think what a great trip you had. Nice to see you there.

2010 Hotrod Tour

Diane & I got back to Sudbury around 4:30PM without further trouble. The broken panhard bar bracket stayed together all the way home. Thanks to those that stopped to lend a hand in the temporary repair: Han, Kevin, Carl and all the others that stopped to help.
Kevin,
Thanks for pulling my Mullins to Ft Erie.
Don't know if this is the thread to post this. One of the tour participant's car was heavily damaged in a collision when an 85 yr old driver ran a red light.
Most everyone in Southern Ontario is familiar with "Bee Bop", a '36 Ford 3-window belonging to Paul & Bonnie. Paul was shaken up a bit but otherwise unhurt. Bonnie, on the other hand suffered a severe laceration of the Rt forearm in the collision.

DSCF1673.jpg

DSCF1672.jpg

DSCF1674.jpg

Talk about dedication!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They brought their car home, rented a car and completed the cruise!!:)
Frank & Judy,
Thank you so much for providing an opportunity to meet, socialize and cruise with such great folks. Got to meet some new friends and renewed friendships with old ones. It was great to see Barb and Grant again, Brian & Marilyn, Han & Sylvia, Kevin & Kim, Carl & Eleanor & all the rest who don't come to mind, right now:confused:. Got to meet and chat with BGBDLINC. I missed not seeing Rochie and Jamie, this trip, however we did have the pleasure of Stacy's company.
Also got to see Tom's new car, a sweet "A", not chopped but channelled almost a foot!!! WOW!!!
All in all, another unforgettable cruise, with unforgettable people:)
Mike & Diane

Great Tour

Thanks Frank and Judy for another wonderfull tour, great weather, route and friendships. Thanks also to the tour sponsors.
These road trips get better every tour, until next year , thanks so much.

Paul, Bonnie ,hope all is well.

Regards,

B

Gary and I would like to offer our thanks for all the people that stopped and assisted us on Friday and Saturday, when our 1953 Ford Pickup decided to leave without us on a flatbed. Also lots of thanks to the folks who let us hitch a ride with them. We had a great time and lots of laughs, the banquet on Saturday night was great and even though we cut our trip short look forward to the next tour. A special thanks to Frank and Judy for arranging another great event.
Sylvia Strutt.

...again, I rode as Moe's (32moe55) sidekick and I've got the bruises to prove it. A memorable trip to be sure...the spirit in the air during the Saturday night banquet was unbelieveable as was the commrodderie on the road for several breakdowns. Barring a nuclear holocaust, I should have wheels for a tour next summer....many thanks to Frank, Judy, Moe, and everybody for keeping the flame alive.....

AHHHHH, Mike,
I missed you too, you old fart, you! Jamie is having the time of his life (I think) and I had life get in the way. I know I would have rather been touring familiar roads with great people than what I had to do.
As soon as I get all my pics loaded I will post a thread on the "west tour". All the joys and tribulations!!!

Oh oh, I did not want to see that.
Paul, we're glad you & Bonnie were not seriously injuried, but sorry to hear of Bonnie's lacerated arm. Wishing you both good health.

Thanks Frank & Judy.We all had a great weekend even though we did not bring the planned car.Meet lots of new & old freinds.Can't wait for the next one.

We finally got home today at noon. Fifteen days, a little over 4,000 miles. The laundry is done, so I'm ready to roll.

Going to Knoxville, Iowa on Friday for the 50th Knoxville Nationals. Home
Sunday for a local show.

Had a great time. Thanks to Frank & Judy and our sponsors.

See you down the road,
Phil & Jeanette

Thanks Frank and Judy and all the sponsors especially A&W. Another great tour and the weather was almost perfect. It was great to see old friends again and meet some new ones. As usual, I talk to much, I hope Dave's ears are OK. Hope everything heals ok for Bonnie and knowing Paul, I expect to see Bee Bop back on the road next summer.

Thanks again Frank and Judy for the great time.............................Moe

Hey Moe, good to see you on the board. I know your wife was having some health issues, and hope everythings back to normal.

Beth and I also had a great time, met some new friends, and some old ones, and enjoyed cruising with the group. Frank & Judy, thanks very much for all of your hard work & planning-just a fantastic job. Really enjoyed the visit to Plunkett's estate, and his classic Caddy collection. We also had a great time at the banquet on Saturday night. Paul & Bonnie, we're glad that you're OK, and that you continued on with the tour, we're hoping to see BEE BOP back on the road soon.
Jeff & Beth
clean 8485

I finally have some photos for Jaime, and everyone else. Hope you enjoy!
PHIL

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

Have to go to lunch...more photos coming later.