Garden City Car Show cancelled???

Old Fart

Are there any 'Pegger's here who might be able to answer a question asked of me by a Floodapeger: The park in site in/at Garden City Mall is/ was cancelled??

This Person desires to know IF there are any answers as to cancellation of this once HUGE show, I.E. raincheck date, too many other events, etc, etc???

If you mean this coming Sunday's Fabulous 50's Ford Club of Manitoba Flashback Weekend Car Show at the Garden City Shopping Centre, as a club member I can tell you it is not cancelled. Don't know where that suggestion would come from. Yes.. it's a huge show. 1,300 vehicles last year. We're all ready to go for Sunday's show. I'll be there bright and early with other volunteers to set up registration tents, etc. and to help with parking. There's a live band, and I'll once again post photos of some of the vehicles in attendance.

My 'Pegger buddy called me over the weekend (we were at Harrison Hot Springs Resort for the weekend) to apologize for his momentary lapse in judgement(???) in asking about cancellation of this event. He DID go look (he's rod deficient ya see!!) see. Loved it all, as usual.

Waste of everyone's time I guess. MAYBE (if I can convince 'SHE, who must be obeyed) I can convince her that next year we should go look for ourselves....

as usual was a great show with alotta cars.
is there a car count from this years show?
if anyone gets the chance to go,its a must see.just be prepared to do some walking.