Few recent old car finds.

The last pic in the above post( with the mountian) is just outta Tappen Bc.
There was a reality car show flimed there, forget name, heard they were gonna or have filmed another season of it.
Fred

There was a reality car show flimed there, forget name, heard they were gonna or have filmed another season of it.
Fred
It's Rust Valley Restorers about Mike Hall, or as we call him around here "Goat Blower". The story of Houdini the goat>
192918.jpg

Goat Blower,,,lol
Didn't watch much of the series but ya that'd b right up his alley,,,lol
Fred

Fred
rust valley restorers

That's the stuff I love, Nothing like a discovery of old tin! Could spend days doing it, unfortunately they are getting fewer and fewer. I used to take a day on summer weekends and pick an old road and go searching, don't seem to get out there and do that much these days. :(

That's the stuff I love, Nothing like a discovery of old tin! Could spend days doing it, unfortunately they are getting fewer and fewer. I used to take a day on summer weekends and pick an old road and go searching, don't seem to get out there and do that much these days. :(
Gravel roads,,, you need a Willys that isnt all painted up. One that runs good has AC and some sound deadner for the flying rocks. You'd be welcome in any farm yard with that!
Fred

Oh heck yeah! Runs and drives great and I don't have to worry about where I park it! lol
I replaced the side glass. But this fall cracked the rear window hauling trees.
Cool! I didnt think it was dtiveable.
I have an 89 f150 4x, 302 5sp. Not cool like your trk but same use.
You couldn't slam your car door into it hard enough for me to notice.
I really enjoy using it on logging roads
Fred
Spring 2020 Social Distancing
20200410_160826~2.jpg

What part a town is that Bash?
The pic is dated 95 and seen that beauty finished in what, about 01 pretty quick build?
Fred

What part a town is that Bash?
The pic is dated 95 and seen that beauty finished in what, about 01 pretty quick build?
Fred
This is at the folks place near Woodlawn Cemetary. My place was a block up, then bought the acreage in 99. Did the final assembly there. finished in 2000.