Fabulous Fifties Ford Club Fall Wind-up Car Show

Canuck

The Fabulous Fifties Ford Club of Winnipeg had their fall wind up last weekend with cruises, sock hop and ending in a car show open to all and any type of special interest car. Antiques, customs, rods, muscle cars, sports cars, tuners, bikes and buses. A fantastic show with about 1000 cars in attendance.

I have attached a few pictures of a few cars in attendance, if anyone has more, please feel free to include them.

Thanks to the guys and gals that put in all the work to make this such a great event for the car people in Winnipeg and surrounding areas, you are the greatest.

PLFgpskm.jpg

p4X92Xvm.jpg

V2JrUkBm.jpg

z4CoLSem.jpg

I6a9akxm.jpg

S3ykhk1m.jpg

Q0nvoUcm.jpg

UldBhNAm.jpg

PcRnmdjm.jpg

7EoO7Cbm.jpg

Last edited:
Weather was great, took a jacket as I thought it was going to be cool, ended up leaving it in the trunk.

Cars were great, lots of new builds there and older builds with changes and improvements. Good time had by all, except for two guys that didn't have such a great time.

Sorry I didn't get more shots, ended up socalizing too much with old and new friends. Didn't even get a shot of my car!

Guess I was the only one on Cdn Rodder at the show as no one else has posted any shots from it :confused: