Dr. Bazooki's Coupe ready for Primer and paint

hemiEssex

Here is Bazooks coupe, one is the master himself sandin and the other is a pic of it yesterday when we were finishing up the drivers rocker work, found a few pin holes in it and made a new patch panel. Big JTX is gonna put her in epoxy and then high build tonight and then we got a few nights of blockin. Hopefully paint by the weekend. Gonna go with Amethyst Peal Metallic.
Junior.jpg
Juniorscoupe.jpg

Geeez Ratzzz, you can't wait for anything. And how about your A is it painted yet? Curious.

That looks an interesting thing is it a Mopar Brian, I'm guessing a Plymouth coupe??, nice and different, well it would be down here anyway, The older I get the more partial I'm getting to going back to a fat car as oposed to a fender flaper.

Cheers, John

no brian its not painted yet , im paciently waiting, they may spray the base at the end of the week im told, ( ill have to send in spies };)

Went to Smithers Sunday...(decided sat night)...had a look at the coupe. Its looking great can't wait to see it in paint. What color did you decide on Black or the dark Purple??? George and Steve where working thier butts off when we got there. Had a good (to short) visit with them an Laurie. Milo was in top form. Funny thing Milo and Steve are starting to look more and more alike, they both got Grey beards...:D... Great Hospitality. It was nice to have a beer Break with them.
Studdie010.jpg

Steve that seat looks great in the truck. Have to work tonight so pix later...Thanks again

HAHAHAHA....I guess I got to it to quick...no tracks...little drool but that wiped off....at least I think it was drool....have ta ask George about that...:D

now,........ what kind o' cornholer would take off fer smithers,...... an' not even say a word ta his faithful lil' metis guide/chapparone??!!!..... i'm extremlly hurt an' pissed about that!!!!........... (may the smell of a thousand camels infest yer armpits!!!)...... oh,.... just so ya know doogie,..... we hardly had any fun on sunday anyway!!......... cornholer!!........

Did think of you Davie..short of....but turned out to be a Ma and Pa type day...had a blast with the bride.....we just wanted to be alone with the new seat...;)....How come ya never let me know Kelly was coming...cornholer....LOL

Last edited:
That is looking good......mmmmm, fresh paint:)
The sun is getting much stronger, days longer......soon it won't be -17 in the morning, and we can cruize with the windows open (quiet C-word).......
Hurry with the wet paint pictures!
Greg.